Login to Start Application
A Senior Associate in the Funds Accounting group will be charged with assisting in the oversight of fund accounting and administration of registered investment funds, with a primary focus over yield-sensitive strategies which include Income, High Yield, Money Market, Short Term and Equity Income products. Yield analysis and the reporting of income/expense accruals and projections will be a key component of this function, which will require a firm technical grasp of a broad range of fixed income, equity and derivative securities.
He or she will be expected to work in tandem with members of the Funds Accounting, Financial Reporting and Tax teams servicing public funds (US and offshore) to document, oversee, and execute processes related to the oversight of the fund accounting and fund administration service providers.
Candidate qualifications include:
• A firm understanding of mutual fund accounting (including accounting systems), exposure to a broad range of fund structures a plus
• Solid knowledge of the operational components of Net Asset Value calculation
• Knowledge of various asset types, including derivatives
• Risk and controls minded to aid in the execution and on-going development of fund accounting
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Comfortable with interpreting and analyzing accounting data within , Bloomberg a plus
• Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
• Detail-oriented, with strong analytical skills