Investment Banking Analyst
Login to Start Application
LOCATION: New York, NY
Our comprehensive service offerings involve all aspects of corporate restructurings, including in-court and out-of-court reorganizations, exchange offers, expert testimony, asset sales, and distressed mergers & acquisitions.
Our New York office is seeking to recruit talented individuals at the Analyst level for our growing restructuring practice. Analysts provide direct support to senior bankers and are expected to handle a high level of responsibility in the execution of restructuring and distressed financing transactions.
• Analyzing companies, industries, historical financial statements and prospective financial information
• Building and performing valuation analyses
• Conducting industry and company research
• Managing and executing due diligence
• Preparing presentations and other materials
• Exceptional work ethic
• Undergraduate degree from an outstanding institution with exceptional academic achievement
• Prior experience working as an Analyst within a bulge-bracket, major or boutique is preferred (prior experience in restructuring, leveraged finance or is ideal)
• Also open to accounting majors who wish to transition to investment banking
• Strong modeling and financial statement analysis skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong knowledge of , Word, PowerPoint, Bloomberg and other financial information tools (e.g., Capital IQ, etc.)
We offer an exciting and meritocratic work environment with an entrepreneurial spirit. This position offers the opportunity to gain in-depth and diverse work experience in corporate finance, with a focus on restructuring and distressed finance transactions.