Investment Banking Analyst (entry) - Tampa
Login to Start Application
We are seeking outstanding candidates for an entry-level professional position supporting the industry investment
banking groups. Analysts are expected to work closely with the firm’s investment bankers to support M&A and
capital raising assignments and maintain domain knowledge of our sectors of focus. We are seeking dynamic
individuals with an interest in participating in the detailed aspects of the mergers and acquisitions process.
- Develop familiarity with industry and related companies.
- Assist in development of for revenue and income forecasts, cash flow analysis, ,
and quarterly projections for client engagements.
- Gathering and preparation of industry and company research and assistance with developing client memoranda.
- Maintain computer databases covering industry and related companies.
- Track M&A and activity, structure, growth and trends for industries of interest: search for
industry related M&A deals, identify and extrapolate historic and future growth trends.
- Assist banking teams with identifying potential strategic and financial suitors.
- Participate in prospect pitch preparation and presentation as well as company visits, pre-engagement and post
marketing due diligence.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required Experience / Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and tremendous attention to detail.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Prior experience with financial statements and a thorough
understanding of cash flow and valuation preferred.
- Strong PC skills with significant experience with Word, and Powerpoint.
- Superior writing skills to efficiently produce reports in a concise and timely manner.
- Communication skills to effectively summarize, explain, and field questions about important industry,
company, and market-related developments.
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment with little supervision and meet critical deadlines.
- Experience with Capital IQ is a plus.