Investment Banking Associate - Generalist
Login to Start Application
We are currently representing of one of the most respected independently owned Middle Market focused M&A advisory firms in the Southeast which is seeking to add an Associate level professional to join their growing firm. The company is young, growing and ambitious and looking for professionals who possess an entrepreneurial mindset, looking to take the next step in their career and grow with the firm as it continues to assert itself as one of the most prominent Middle- Market Investment Banks on the street.
They have built significant sector knowledge across key industry and organize select practice groups to meet the needs of their clients. An Associate invited to join the firm will work underneath 1 MD, 1 VP and above an Analyst or 2 and will have the opportunity to work with companies in the following industries:
• Aerospace, Defense and Government
• Aftermarket Automotive
• Business Services
• Consumer and Retail
• Distribution and Supply Chain Management
• Food, Beverage & Agribusiness
• Healthcare Products and Services
• Industrial Growth and Manufacturing
• Infrastructure and Construction
• Transportation and Logistics
• Technology, Digital Media
• 1-2 years post MBA Investment Banking experience
• of 3.5+ or 700+ score
• Experience Performing Leveraged Buyouts ( ’s)
• Strong writing skills a MUST!!
• Series 63 and 79 or willingness to obtain within 90 days
• Middle Market experience strongly preferred
• The ability to absorb and process feedback from Senior Officers
• Ability to manage up to Senior Officers on deal team and manage the Analyst(s), serving as the pivot point between the Senior and Junior team members.