Investor Relations Manager -
Login to Start Application
Works together with the Vice President, Investor Relations, to manage the Investor Relations function, developing and executing an effective communication program with the investment community.
• Develops a thorough understanding of the Company strategy, operations and financial statements.
• Builds and maintains relationships with internal business group.
• Prepares and coordinates public news releases.
• Prepares quarterly earnings release and corresponding conference call notes.
• Assists in the development and communication of Company guidance.
• Develops investor presentations material for road shows, conferences and investor meetings.
• Conducts and participate in presentations, one-on-one meetings and conferences
• Monitors company stock ownership and trends.
• Helps manage the day to day relationship with analysts and respond to inquiries in an accurate and timely manner.
• Actively identifies and target potential shareholders to expand the shareholder base
• Monitors and analyzes sell-side analyst Cash Flow and Net Asset models.
• Works closely with the finance team on financial reports, budgets and forecasts, and other disclosures.
• Maintains the Company website ensuring the content is accurate and current, as well as implementing tools to facilitate access to key information and resources.
• Assists with Annual Report preparation.
• Tracks market conditions, trends and external reactions regarding NBL and relevant peer companies.
• Conducts IR analytical and project-based work.
• Supports Public Disclosure Policy by reviewing external presentations prepared by other departments for consistency with corporate messaging.
• Participate with EHS in interacting with socially responsible investors.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance.
• Eight or more years relevant experience.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Analytical and problem solving ability.
• Understanding of financial statements.
• Oil and gas experience. Particularly in the E+P space.
• Some domestic and international travel.