Login to Start Application
Junior Web Developer
This is an amazing opportunity to make your mark developing very cool products for a tremendously promising start-up. You will work with the most cutting edge technology, supported by an experienced team of entrepreneurs. Joining at this stage, you will have the opportunity to leave your thumbprint forever.
A London tech startup that is re-inventing how recruitment is done online.………..
We are looking for a smart, highly motivated individual with at least two years of experience in middle-tier/back-end development to join our fast-growing team. We want you to have strong, pragmatic, hands-on knowledge of both server and browser-side technologies (full-stack capable), and a passion for building great web applications.
This is an opportunity to be involved in designing, developing and delivering a modern web application for a future facing company.
* Self-starter and professional developer, in every sense of the word
* Well-organized individual who documents their work and code
* Proponent of test-first development
* Passionate about writing lean multi-useful code
* Great communicator and excellent multi-tasker
* Fun and Friendly attitude
* Must be a team player and open to change
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Being involved in the creation and development of our next product platform
* Assisting in the maintenance of the current site
* Bachelors Degree in Web Development, Computer Science or combined equivalent of education and/or experience is required
* Ability to write standards based, semantic HTML and CSS and modern layouts using table less design
* A strong understanding of modern web practices to create an efficient user-experience
* A good understanding of cross-browser issues and their workarounds
* Experience working with PHP in an object orientated manner
* Experience working with MySQL
* Strong portfolio required
* Comfortable working in a *nix environment
* Experience using Apache
* Experience working with external APIs
* Experience building APIs
* Knowledge of Redis
* Experience using Subversion