Junior Ag Trader
Login to Start Application
The main responsibility of the role will be managing customers which involves:
• Creation and execution of a business plan with a numeric and qualitative key performance indicators, which are tracked by annually.
• Customer Relationship management in the B2B realm by creating a preferred customer base and value for the company.
• Develop, plan and implement a Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability program for the product.
• Further enhancing the brand value of the company by creating and reinforcing the product and company attributes.
• Business development in Commodity Ingredients and Confectionery segments of the business in US/Canada and South America.
• Develop in depth understanding of the downstream manufacturing and supply chain landscape for niche commodity.
• Active interaction and coordination with the companies own upstream supply resources
• Operation management of inventory, debtors and vendor payables.
• Helping the marketing team to form views of the short term and long term market trends.
• Creating a database of US/Canada consumption data and reconciling with origin export data
• Analyzing the North American Supply and Demand factors and aligning with the overall global S&D picture.
• System and HR administration of logistics support staff.