Junior Equity Trader (Entry Level)
Login to Start Application
Junior Equity Trader (Entry Level) to join our proprietary
Qualified candidates must demonstrate:
- Ability to quickly calculate odds.
- Interest in financial markets (Equities).
- Must work well under pressure and quickly adapt to changing situations.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrate assertiveness.
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional attitude.
- Strong level of computer competency.
Trader will receive:
- Free Training and Mentorship program
- Series 56 Sponsorship
- Competitive clearing rates.
- Leveraged buying power (Subject to trading history and risk management).
- Technical and administrative support.
- Pre-trade and Post-trade analytical tools.
- Newest technology, state-of-the-art software/screening tools.
- Ultra-fast direct connectivity to exchanges, ECNs, ATSs, and dark pools.
- Growth Opportunities available.
- Remote trading available through dedicated SSL lines that deliver
high-quality speed and execution.
Compensation will be performance based, and a capital contribution is required.