Login to Start Application
Working in a line position in operations, the equivalent of an associate level and below AVP, oversee customer due diligence the Bank must perform to identify their clients, ascertain relevant information pertinent to doing financial business with Bank, while following the bank regulation which governs those activities.
Knowledge of custodial cash management is important, and experience in OTC is desirable.
Execute and oversee the workflow of client onboarding activities, obtaining approvals for client accounts from all related departments, including credit risk, legal, operations and technology. Educate clients about required documentation, and coordinate with other functions involved in the onboarding process for an account.
- Coordinate all activities associated with customer account set-up, legal documents, reporting requirements and testing.
- Cultivate client relationships and facilitate the integration process by communicating onboarding requirements to clients and providing assistance throughout the onboarding process.
- Build strong working relationships with internal departments including Trading, Compliance, Credit, Legal, Operations and Technology.
- Partner with internal counterparts to prioritize client onboarding process front to back, monitor status, troubleshoot problems; communicate/escalate issues, etc.
- Respond to internal queries regarding client onboarding statuses, and participation at meetings for client prioritization decisions and statuses.
- Proactively identify and execute control and process improvement opportunities to streamline activities, improve quality, enhance the onboarding control environment, and reduce inefficiencies in the operating model.
- Ensure a coordinated and smooth handoff of accounts to Client Service and Financing Sales once accounts are open and operational.
* Bachelor's degree
* 5+ years' of experience in Capital Markets and onboarding functions or related areas
* Knowledge and experience in Capital Markets
* Knowledge of bank regulations and Dodd/Frank
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* Attention to detail, ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
* Able to consistently deliver a high standard of results
* A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills