PIMCO Account Analyst (LatAm)
Login to Start Application
Position: Account Associate
Office: New York office
The Account Associate Group serves a unique and dynamic role that is based around the core responsibility of servicing PIMCO’s institutional clients. The individuals that make up this team work within the broader account management group to ensure delivery of the highest level of service to clients. The primary responsibility of the associate we seek is to work alongside the account managers in gathering, analyzing, and discussing economic and fixed income trends, evaluating portfolio structures, and delivering attribution analyses to other investment professionals and clients. The Associate would have more direct interaction on a daily basis with the financial advisors of our Latin American distribution partners (such as Merrill Lynch, JP Morgan, UBS, Morgan Stanley, etc). We expect he/she could quickly become the point person for the daily interaction.
In addition to client servicing responsibilities, most members of the group participate in the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program through the CFA Institute.
• Gather, analyze, and discuss market trends and data with colleagues and clients
• Translate portfolio characteristics into broader investment themes
• Evaluate risk reports, perform attribution research and conduct scenario analysis
• Create customized client reports and respond to ad-hoc inquiries
• Draft internal presentations and prepare client-servicing materials
• Summarize and explain complex financial and economic concepts to educate clients
• Discuss with wealth management financial advisors PIMCO's strategies and positioning
• Reading and writing fluency in Spanish
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and strong knowledge of software applications in general, including but not limited to index-provider databases, query tools and Bloomberg.
• Outstanding relationship building skills
• Ability to articulate clear ideas/analyses both verbally and in writing
• Knowledge of fixed income securities and portfolio management techniques
• PIMCO Investment Professionals including other members of the Account Management Group, Product Managers and Associates, and Portfolio Managers and Trade Assistants
• Current and prospective clients
PIMCO is an equal opportunity Employer