Private Equity Associate
Login to Start Application
The Associate will work as an integral member of theteam in all aspects of our business (with a primary emphasis on the secondary, co-invest and direct area): sourcing investments, managing and screening deal flow, conducting due diligence, monitoring existing investments, and interacting with clients. This work will require performing detailed quantitative analysis on fund portfolios and individual companies, conducting market and competitive research, analyzing valuation metrics, maintaining certain databases, drafting investment memoranda and preparing other reports and financial analyses.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications :
• post MBA
• Experience at a leading investment management, private equity or , investment banking, or strategy consulting firm; private equity experience is not required,
• experience with case studies or project management,
• outstanding oral and written communication skills,
• excellent academic credentials; post-graduate degree is not a requirement,
• strong skills and ability to make thoughtful recommendations.
The ideal candidate will possess the following personal attributes:
• attention to detail and ability to manage deadlines,
• intellectual curiosity and analytical mindset,
• pristine ethics and trustworthiness,
• entrepreneurial yet team-oriented mindset,
• excellent interpersonal skills,
• ability to work well with internal and external parties.