Login to Start Application
Highly successful NYC based Hedge Fund is looking for highly motivated bright candidates for the position of Quantitative Analyst. The position will entail aiding various existing and new research assignments. The candidate must possess a highfrom a top notch school with a degree in Math, Engineering, or Economics, be well versed in econometrics, statistics, and be comfortable working with databases. Ability to code a plus. An interest in sports and statistics essential. The ideal candidate has less than 2 years of experience out of undergraduate college. Base pay plus bonus based on experience. Must be available for immediate hire. Please do not apply if you do not possess a high from a top school. This is an entry level position.
Tuesday, January 1, 2013
XXXX10006 New York , NY
United States40° 42' 7.938" N, 74° 0' 7.5672" W
New York US
These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 6/21/12.</em> At the beginning of my analyst program i had a fixed-notion of what it takes to become one of the top-ranked analysts in my class, pocket top-bucket bonus and move on to a prosperous future...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 42 reps signed up but would love to add 20-30 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong presentation/communication skills who are...
- Thanks to my content intern @Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- If you look at elite athletes of virtually any sport, they almost always share one thing in common: they started playing the sport at a fairly young age. Sure, there are exceptions, but very rarely do you see a world-class athlete who picked up the sport after high school. Now, what does...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- F/s Brand New Apple iphone 6 plus 128GB. Price $470 USD (No Hidden Fee or Extra Charges). The iphones are Brand New, Factory Sealed and Unlocked to any network. Includes 1-year Apple Warranty.Our...
- APPLE IPHONE 6 PLUS FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM/CDMA 4G LTE GLOBAL SMARTPHONE Phone work with any GSM SIM CARD in the world including T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, Simple Mobile, Ultra Mobile, H20, Cricket...
- Has anyone heard back from the 10/2 Barclays ER FT superday yet?
- I am by no means at this stage yet (studying towards an MSc Finance), but I'm sure you all have some idea of a way by which you could retire early, maintain a comfortable lifestyle, and increase/...
- Hey! First of all I stumbled into this forum a couple months ago, devoured all the information available and now decided to join in. I was wondering if I could get your advice on this: What chances...
- I am an attorney with basic (but broad) real estate transaction experience and have the opportunity to go into a busy Land Use Practice in Manhattan. If one has their mid-term sights set on going...
- Hi everyone, I understand that Jefferies healthcare team in New York dominates the MM market, and has quite a good reputation as a boutique IB, but what about their London office healthcare team (e.g...
- Hi guys. Wanted to get your thoughts on a couple of things. Quick intro about myself: I'm 27 years old, have worked for almost 8 years now (from an emerging Asian country). Worked as strategy manager...
- Come get drinks with myself and Shorttheworld. We will be at BarCode (on 17th street) Tuesday the 6th of October, 6pm. Don't be weird. More info:http://barcodedc.com/ 1101 17th St NW, Washington,...
- We are excited to announce a brand new new and improved 2015 investment banking interview Prep Pack, just in time for recruiting season! As always, we keep improving our resources at least once a...
- Hi guys, Hoping somebody can help. I have an interview coming up next month with a fund that invests in high yield bonds. There is a case study as part of the interview where you are given some info...
- Stock Market Analysis The Dow rose almost 1% last week while smaller stocks fell. Only 26 NYSE stocks touched new highs against 795 new lows and we saw 1444 stocks advance while 1805 declined. Rapid...
- Anyone have any good history for me to read? I like to read about financial engineering, so market corners and other strategies are good topics. Recent examples include Porsche trying to takeover...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the 2014 WSO Compensation Report! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year (over 5,000)! It took many months of...
- I've had a couple chats with bankers who offered to get me in touch with other bankers they knew. They both ended the calls by asking me to send them my resume. I haven't heard from either since, its...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 423