Sales/Marketing/Business Development Opportunity For $1.2 billion Investment Firm (NY or San Fran)
Login to Start Application
I'm currently looking for a senior level Marketing/Sales/Business Development and/or Relationship Management professional for an opportunity with a privately owned, registered investment advisory firm, managing an aggregate of approximately $1.2 billion.
The position can be based in either New York or San Francisco. Candidates can come from either a Hedge Fund, Fund of Funds, Hedge Fund Consultancy Research and Advisory or Asset Management background.
My client is seeking to add a senior level Marketing/Sales/Business Development and/or Relationship Management professional to the firm. This individual will be responsible for strategically identifying tax-exempt investors for current and prospective products. The individual in this role will play a major role in expanding the client profile of the firm.
- Around 8-10 years of Sales/Marketing and/or Relationship Management experience with either a Hedge Fund, Fund of Funds, Hedge Fund Consultancy Research and Advisory firm or Asset Management firm.
- Demonstrated track record of success as an investment professional in the Institutional Market such as Foundations & Endowments, Pensions, Taft Hartley plans etc
- Willingness to travel extensively in support of firm initiatives.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with senior management.
- Commitment to working in a team environment.
- Strong academic record from a top institution
- CAIA, CIMA, CFA or MBA preferred
- Negotiable base salary and package, will certainly pay well for the right candidate.
- Please only apply if you are either a US citizen or currently have permission to work in the US.
I also pay significant fees for successful referrals.