Login to Start Application
• Ensure compliance with financial reporting requirements dictated SEC and FASB.
• Ensure that the Company's accounting records are maintained in accordance with GAAP.
• Prepare financial data and disclosure for public filing on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Manage detailed XBRL tagging of Forms 10-Q and 10-K. Coordinate with our legal team on the Proxy Statement and miscellaneous filings.
• Ensure compliance to key controls as identified in the Sarbanes Oxley documentation, including involvement with scoping and entity controls.
• Provide US GAAP interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and concise manner with a key focus on revenue recognition and debt.
• Analyze proposed transactions and activities to determine the appropriate accounting treatment.
Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance.
• Involved in the monthly close process to ensure corporate consistency, accuracy and timeliness of policies and procedures. Involved in specific issue resolution.
• Work with external auditors in the completion of the annual audit.
• Consistently review current processes for improvement and automation opportunities to enhance financial reporting procedures.
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. Master’s degree desirable but not required.
• Active CPA license.
• 5 years relevant experience (7 years for Sr. Mgr. level) in financial reporting and the drafting, reviewing and/or filing of SEC documents.
• An excellent knowledge of US GAAP and SEC rules and regulations.
• Ability to research disclosure guidance (including FASB, SEC and EITF pronouncements and related interpretations), as well as peer company disclosures, and draft new disclosures.
• Ability to execute and follow-through to completion and documentation.