Sr. Analyst, Corporate Strategy & Development
Login to Start Application
Delivers insights and analysis that supports senior management and drives both current performance and long-term corporate health.
• Assists with the development of a comprehensive corporate strategy that delivers sustainable improvements in economic profit and an accompanying 3-year plan that links to the annual planning process.
• Maintains an understanding of Pharmavite’s external marketplace (competitor analyses) evaluating and addressing key areas in the marketplace and their potential impact on strategic plans.
• Supports project teams in applying strategic planning framework (Understand, Focus, Align and Execute) for their business.
• Collaborates with others across the organization to build assessment capability of our corporate performance and business health so appropriate actions can be taken across the organization.
• Participates in the evaluation of possible acquisition opportunities and other major growth initiatives by supporting the development of sophisticated valuation models that apply Free Cash Flow Valuation and Economic Profit Valuation methodologies.
• Provides analytical support and input regarding the development of a financial strategy that supports Pharmavite’s business strategy and the needs of our shareholder
• Provides ad-hoc analysis and input on key issues that impact the organization (e.g., pricing, new product development, portfolio optimization)
• Assists with cross functional collaboration that aligns company culture, as well as performance management systems, compensation programs, communication plans and training plans consistent with driving Pharmavite’s strategy.
• Works collaboratively across the organization to support the successful institutionalization of a “value-mindset” at Pharmavite.
Requires an undergraduate degree from a top-tier university. Significant coursework in Economics, Finance, or related topics is preferred.
Requires one to three years of relevant experience in a highly analytical environment, preferably in consumer packaged goods, , , or investment banking.
• Analytical Skills: Able to frame analysis, identify insights from complex data sets and synthesize how those insights might impact business strategy; strong intellectual curiosity; advanced level modeling and PowerPoint skills.
• Communication Skills: Professional and approachable style; able to collaborate with and influence various functions; comfortable communicating within all levels of an organization; able to simplify complex/abstract ideas for others; high degree of personal integrity.
• Project Management Skills: The drive to enthusiastically take ownership of a complex project, prioritize effectively, and ultimately drive the project through to completion.
• Interest in the health & wellness industry. Knowledge of the supplement category is a plus but not required.