Login to Start Application
Team Leader – Mutual Fund Administration - NYC
Assist the Head of Fund Administration in overseeing all aspects of administration, regulatory reporting, financial reporting, tax reporting and third party oversight of service providers for the registered mutual fund and hedge fund business.
· Responsible for overall disclosure, accuracy and integrity of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements.
· Assist in developing and monitoring internal controls over financial reporting, including sub-certifications from third party service providers.
· Coordinate all fair valuation related tasks and work with the valuation committee to properly determine fair value prices, when necessary.
· Review and approve all financial data contained in prospectus and SAI updates.
· Review and approve all NSAR filings, 24F-2 filings and NCSR filings.