Login to Start Application
An integrated corporate and investment banking firm that deploys a full range of capital raising and financial advisory services to meet the needs of corporate and institutional clients. The investment banking Vice Presidents are directly involved in the design, origination, structuring and execution of capital markets products and services for existing and prospective clients.
An opportunity is available to join the Mergers & Acquisitions Investment Banking Group in Florida. In this area, you will provide M&A origination and execution to clients within a variety of industry sectors, with specific responsibility for:
- Leading situation and transaction analysis, including guiding analysts and associates in the complex modeling, valuation, and in-depth quantitative analysis associated with client assignments
- Development of pitch materials and other client marketing materials, including confidential offering memoranda, management and Board presentations
- Supporting senior advisors in their relationship management responsibilities including interaction with current and prospective clients
- Developing and mentoring junior team members
- Bachelors degree required. MBA from top tier school preferred.
- 5+ years Middle Markets Investment Banking experience
- Experience in driving deals from pitch to close
- A demonstrated capability for analysis and strategic thinking
- Strong knowledge of both buy & sell side transactions
- Intellectual ability, demonstrated leadership skills, personal integrity and initiative
- Ability to communicate ideas and recommendations effectively
Please attach Deal Sheet with Resume