Vice President - TMT (Software)
Login to Start Application
Vice President, Software – San Francisco, CA
***Please read the description carefully to be sure you are QUALIFIED for this position, ALL CANDIDATES MUST MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS***
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Vice President is primarily responsible for managing client relationships and transaction execution while serving as a trusted client advisor within thesector, focusing primarily in the Software Technology sector.
• Manage all aspects of transaction execution
• Manage client relationships and be viewed as a trusted client advisor
• Demonstrated record of identifying, sourcing, creating and executing new business opportunities (all products including ); able to differentiate the firm from competitors; exercise good judgment in assessing risks and rewards of new business opportunities.
• Begin basic client calling efforts
• Target areas for junior staff development
• Teamwork and community service (recruiting, reviews, mentoring, firm committees)
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelors’ degree; MBA preferred
• NASD licenses required
• At least 6 years of investment banking experience focused in Software Technology as a Vice President or Sr. Associate, or similar experience in a legal firm performing Mergers and Acquisitions.
• Strong transaction skills, with demonstrated ability to pitch and execute the firm’s array of products ( , private placements, public equity, convertibles and M&A); knows the markets for each product; comfortable analyzing and advising upon the appropriateness of financial alternatives
• Solid analytical skills – uses logic and reasoning to identify complex problems; review related information and develop options and implement solutions.
• Client Skills: Able to win the confidence of clients; sensitive to clients’ needs in both anticipating and delivering upon requests; able to build strong, long-term business relationships.
• Time Management: Able to organize and prioritize multiple tasks and responsibilities; able to follow through and meet deadlines; able to manage expectations appropriately; able to use firm’s resources efficiently.
• Teamwork: Works well within assigned project teams; accessible to and respectful of all team members, regardless of relative seniority; willing to train and mentor others; strives to be a value added resource to other groups throughout the firm.
• Work Ethic and Attitude: Dedicated to accomplishing goals; willing to take on additional responsibilities to produce outstanding work; strives for excellence; maintains a positive attitude through stressful situations.
• Personal Characteristics: Demonstrates professionalism, integrity, maturity, intellectual curiosity, initiative and good judgment; takes pride of ownership for wins and accountability for losses/mistakes; knows when to ask for help.
• Effective communication skills and able to relay information well in both written and verbal form.
• Able to manage priorities, deadlines and tasks in order to meet deadlines and accomplish goals.
• Solid and reliable mathematical skills.
ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR RESUME DIRECTLY TO:
Senior Account Executive - Bradsby Group