VP Leveraged Finance | Transactor Role | Middle Market Loans
Login to Start Application
Hiring VP or Director level underwriting & portfolio transactors for Middle Market Lender in NYC and Chicago.
Purpose of the role: to originate, underwrite, document and syndicate middle market loans for PE backed companies with EBITDA between $15MM - $75MM.
Must have experience in:
- leveraged finance product expertise
- leading the credit approval process thru credit committee
- working with syndication's on agented transactions (club & participation's ok)
- account management - amendments, waivers, covenants, etc...
- middle market experience with companies up to $50MM in EBITDA
- credit training (preferably from a bank)