Do you have an advanced degree?
Yes, MBA only
8% (31 votes)
Yes, MSF only
12% (49 votes)
Yes, CFA only
5% (22 votes)
Yes, CFP only
1% (3 votes)
Yes, CPA only
4% (18 votes)
Yes, CAIA only
1% (3 votes)
Yes MBA, and CFA and/or CPA and/or CFP and/or CAIA
5% (21 votes)
Yes MSF, and CFA and/or CPA and/or CFP and/or CAIA
3% (12 votes)
Yes, 2 or more of the following: CFA/CPA/CFP/CAIA (but no MBA/MSF)
1% (6 votes)
No, I do not have one of the above-mentioned advanced degrees
60% (245 votes)
Total votes: 410
Don't Miss This Awesome Related WSO Content
- So, apparently I haven't been on this site in while, and it'd be a shame to make a return to just complain, but I've emptied the beers from the minibar and it's still way too early to sleep, my body now evading anything approaching a circadian rhythm. Instead of sleeping,...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy), Throwback Thursday, this was originally posted on 7/2/13. The very talented author of this post, moneymogul, is also the author of our <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/blog/new-finance-internship-guide-just-released">Finance...
- I haven’t seen this topic discussed much on WSO. When it comes to inheritance, the common wisdom is that when parents pass on, whatever they have goes to their kids. Clearly, this choice is considerably harder for the wealthy than for the rest of population. Considering that a huge percentage...
- ***If you have questions or comments please leave them here. Notably, if you want a response you will have a much better shot at comments left on the actual blog (this is for any of our overviews). Will try to return here and help answer/comment but the blog has grown rapidly. Not trying to be...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- Hey WSO, happy to answer your questions today and tomorrow. I can answer any questions regarding: <ul> <li>networking</li> <li>application process</li> <li>interviewing/interview prep process</li> <li>recruiting process</li> ...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- <strong>Project description: Finance / Wall Street / Business Blogger</strong> We are looking for several talented writers (professionals in the finance industry preferred) to blog for WallStreetOasis. There is a list of suggested topics you can choose from but if there is an area...
- <strong>***NOTE: I am willing to pay cash AND give you a free copy of the package if one of your cases or pitches ends up in the actual guide.***</strong> Please send me an e-mail ([email protected]) explaining the case or pitch (long vs. short or type of case study) and...
- <b>Another 100+ Questions Added...Now Over 500+</b>: We've sifted through 2 THOUSAND+ more questions submitted to the WSO <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-company-database">Company...
- There is no better place than WSO to ask this - are psychostimulants gradually becoming mandatory workplace drug in the US? Americans work longer hours and take fewer vacations than most others in...
- Let's say Icahn takes a stake in a large company and demands share buybacks and the company tells him to **** himself. How is he going to go about producing changes at the company? I'm specifically...
- Hey Guys, I'll be interning in Chicago for IBD this summer. I'm not exactly sure where I want to work full time seeing as I haven't started my internship yet, but is it possible/what are the steps to...
- I'm sure this topic has been beaten to death but I am starting to prep for the December CFA Level I. There's like 10 different companies that offer 5 levels of study courses and I don't know what...
- Hi monks, What's the best path in achieving this? I will be completing a F500 internship this summer that will set me up to be hired for the company's FLDP program.
- Hi Guys, In terms of valuation, does anyone know which comparables are used/most popular in the Information Service providers sector? Also does anyone know of any good sources for keeping up on this...
- Does anyone have any experience with pre-recorded interviews (e.g. BlackRock)? This usually takes the place of the 1st round phone interview and the candidate is usually brought in after this. I've...
- In case you missed our January 12th webinar entitled Networking in Europe, have no fear. The full recording of the webinar can be found below (free until Tuesday 10pm et when it goes into our video...
- I find myself thinking a lot about possible outcomes in my life if I had chose differently about one thing or another, this came up. I'd probably want to do something with software/code writing. What...
- When does FT recruiting actually start? Does it start right after SA? Or sometime later? And if anyone has FT recruiting experience, can you please share your experience? Thanks in advance
- Came across this on Scribd: https://www.scribd .com /doc/263231396/Goldman-Sucks-v0-0 Almost zero content. Interested in where this is going, though. Writing is a bit stilted, but not as contrived as...
- Happy Monday WSO! Upcoming events: NYC WSO Happy Hour this Tuesday evening! 730pm at Galway Hooker Pub Webinar: Investing in PE and VC Funds -- 8pm ET, 4/27/15 Webinar: Is an MBA worth it for you...
- Another 100+ Questions Added...Now Over 500+: We've sifted through 2 THOUSAND+ more questions submitted to the WSO Company Database this past year to make the IB Prep Pack even more killer. We've...
- Hi, i am a recent MBA Graduate with 5 years of experience in IT in banking domain. I am on the lookout for a job change into the business side of banking and currently gathering additional knowledge...
- Ready to tackle the toughest private equity interview questions? Recruiting season is right around the corner and just in time we've released version 2.0 of our popular PE interview Prep Pack. This...
What's your favorite possession?
TV / Entertainment system
Clothing & accessories
Laptop / tablet
Xbox One / PS4 etc
Stereo / audio equipment
Nothing, I'm a broke student
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 478