Your search yielded no results
- Check if your spelling is correct, or try removing filters.
- Remove quotes around phrases to match each word individually: "blue drop" will match less than blue drop.
- You can require or exclude terms using + and -: big +blue drop will require a match on blue while big blue -drop will exclude results that contain drop.
- Throughout my career I was constantly reminded of how little I knew. When I interviewed for the job at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/goldman-sachs" target="_blank">Goldman Sachs</a></span>, as...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Check out wilowallstreet's AMA <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/ask-an-ex-ib-md-anything">here</a>. The AMA is still live and he is actively answering any questions that you may have.</em> I learnt a lot about failure...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted in 2006. To see all of our top content from the past, click <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/highest-ranked-discussions">here.</a></em> So I'm new here and spent a good deal...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- You can ask me anything. I know there are probably a lot of questions you wish you could ask your boss, but can't. I was at <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-dictionary/what-is-the-bulge-bracket-BB">bulge...
- Confidence matters. Often it matters more than whether or not you’re actually qualified. Hewlett Packard discovered this years ago… They were researching the discrepancy between men and women in upper management. Sexism was certainly a potential factor. But they found another factor...
- In the forums I see a lot of questions and comments contrasting banking and the buy-side. It seems many of you are thinking about all the right topics, and I want to share with you some of my insights from my own career at Goldman and Carlyle as well as from working with clients on both...
- <em>Post any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer!</em> There doesn't seem to be much information on this website regarding this niche role so I'd like to just expand on this and hopefully future readers can gain insight on this function. I...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- Thanks to my content intern @Lucas_m" for another great compilation post. This one covers on campus recruiting, interviews, and converting SA <span class='keyword_link'><a...
- So, I know this doesn't go in here, but I know the Other Road won't get any views on this or very many, and its not exactly Sales and Trading. I've been working in a sales development role at a hot...
- The Purchase Marriott International, one of the world's largest hoteliers, agreed to acquire Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. for $12.2 billion. To be precise, Marriott is going to shell...
- we are one of the best movers and packers in pune
- Anyone have experience with summer internships for banks? I'm a first year at a non-target and plan on cold-calling and cold-emailing in the next 2 weeks after finals. I've heard PWM is a good start...
- Things to Read While Pretending to Work is a weekly column compiling interesting and useful articles from across the interwebs. It's designed to be a mental break from work, while also giving you...
- Regarding Minneapolis... A lot of people's concerns is the weather. I actually don't like hot weather (although I know it gets hot in the summer) and would be dying in the Southwest heat. I love...
- Hello! I am a junior in college, currently applying for Summer 2016 analyst positions. I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys could review my resume and let me know how I can improve it! Thanks!
- Hey guys, so through some extensive networking I will be getting an IB internship at a BB in London, right after HS. I would have a pretty big chance getting a job there once I graduated university (...
- Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted in 2006. To see all of our top content from the past, click here. So I'm new here and spent a good deal of time reading all of...
- I'm moving from sell side to buy side, and got two offers: A is a quant role with an Asset Management firm, but not the famous one. Job responsibilities are to develop quant research model, maintain...
- How do you turn someone down but without making it sound like "well, it is not you, you are a cool guy, but it is me, and I am not ready, blah blah blah..."? Last time, I said, "I am sorry, I am not...
- Kind of missed the boat with all the accelerated recruiting that happened this year. Which banks are still in the midst of recruiting? Thanks.
- Hey Guys, I am an undergrad student in my last year and I have interned at a private equity funds of fund that focused on the lower middle market. I have this idea that I would like to share and get...
- Anyone know anything about this group/the interview process? I've heard that Greenhill is rough on technicals, but this group doesn't seem very IB focused?
- I've heard Bocconi is reasonably well regarded in London. Wondering if someone could explain what the appeal is of the program and why it draws an international crowd. I'm not an EU national (...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 1178