- Does DCF value account for all inventory?
I am currently valuing a company with a large inventory. I realize the DCF takes into account the changes in inventory in the working capital number, but what about the rest of the inventory that was not part of the change/just lying around? If I sell this ...
Forum topic - koozi - Sep 16 2014 - 3:53pm - 7 comments
- Where to for FT? Evercore Tech v. GS TMT (all bay area)
Hi guys, I know this is such a cliche question, but I don't think there was a similar thread before, so gotta ask you folks. Two offers — Evercore Tech in Menlo Park or Goldman Sachs TMT in San Francisco. Both are full-time offers and there are no dif ...
Forum topic - SPG - Sep 5 2014 - 4:30pm - 6 comments
- When's a good time to send reach out email to IB analysts (if at all)?
that they filter emails like crazy since they are occupied and on the go all the time but I was just ...
Forum topic - bruce-wayne - Aug 24 2014 - 10:46pm - 3 comments
- Where do y'all see IB, HF, and PE in 5 and 10 years?
insight on Energy and Oil IB would be helpful to! (Getting better as in higher bonuses/all in compensation ...
Forum topic - drake-habud - Jul 26 2014 - 5:17am - 18 comments
- Are all investment banks worth working for? If not, when do you draw the line.
any old investment bank will bring you all of the perks? (prestige, pay, etc.) Is there a certain tier ...
Forum topic - BossOrBust - Jul 22 2014 - 8:56am - 17 comments
- All stock vs all cash deal premiums
an all cash deal... Comments? ‹ IB Compensation Report How to get from point A to B › ...
Forum topic - silver9 - Feb 14 2014 - 8:34pm - 1 comment
- Start college all-over again after getting a terrible GPA for 2 years?
current school with a GPA in a 2.0 range (2 years) or to start all over again at the UK university (3 ...
Forum topic - james.chang - May 5 2014 - 6:29am - 9 comments
- What is going on at JP Morgan? What is up with all the suicides in 2014?
prayers go out to all the families. ‹ Best groups within Robert W Baird When does background check and ...
Forum topic - WallStreetOasis.com - Feb 22 2014 - 7:00pm - 58 comments
- All nighters lead to brain damage?
If I had known this, I may have taken a different career path back in the day. http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/19/health/sleep-loss-brain-damage/index.html?hpt=hp_t2 ...
Forum topic - TechBanking - Mar 19 2014 - 12:30pm - 20 comments
- ATENTION ALL: If you have an app, call up your local investment banker today!
I imagine Buffet is sitting back, sipping a coke and laughing at all the retards out there today. ...
Forum topic - HFer_wannabe - Mar 12 2014 - 10:19am - 8 comments