- Is banking the end all, be all?
Is IB the end all, be all? Say you go into corporate finance at a well respected firm, (think ...
Forum topic - hillsports - Mar 6 2015 - 4:34pm - 7 comments
- Do everyone with a 3.5 GPA + target school really all are guaranteed interviews? Are all recruiters on WSO FAT LIERS?
a resume drop? If they got 150 applicants from Columbia, are they going to give all 150 applicants ...
Forum topic - yeeeeeeehawwww - Dec 26 2009 - 1:35am - 26 comments
- All stock vs all cash deal premiums
an all cash deal... Comments? ...
Forum topic - silver9 - Feb 14 2014 - 7:34pm - 1 comment
- Higher Beta: All-Equity or All-Debt Firm?
-equity or an all-debt company? Is it an all-debt because they are more risky and hence more volatile? ...
Forum topic - firefighter - Feb 18 2010 - 9:58pm - 12 comments
- Why all the Career Banker Hate?
As I understand, most people use banking as a stepping stone to either business school or private equity. Meanwhile, banking at the senior levels at a BB pays quite handsomely with MDs & senior VPs doing very well. MDs work less "office hours" ...
Forum topic - iggs99988 - Feb 15 2015 - 8:00pm - 27 comments
- Monty09 on chat- all energy all the time
Monty09 on chat- all energy all the time ...
Forum topic - monty09 - Dec 9 2011 - 6:45pm - 2 comments
- Screwed up all the internship interviews at BB banks
at myself because how can anyone receive interview invites at all the top players and not even get ...
Forum topic - kaypi - Dec 27 2014 - 3:37am - 43 comments
- Does JPM require series 63? Do all BBs?
79 is needed, but I'm not sure if 63 is. Do all BBs require both? ...
Forum topic - NewToBanking123123 - Dec 30 2014 - 10:27pm - 8 comments
- IB interview question, all input is appreciated
Hey guys this is my first post on here. I have a hand full of first rounds set up with BB 's and MM's and I just wanted to see if my method of preparation is adequate to carry me through the technical portion of the whole process (first rounds an ...
Forum topic - Holla7 - Dec 27 2014 - 7:15pm - 9 comments
- Lincoln International vs. Baird vs. Citi vs. William Blair- All in Chicago. What to do?
If you had a SA offer from all of the above firms- what would you take and why? ...
Forum topic - bankin90210 - Dec 17 2014 - 5:49pm - 9 comments