- 2year MBA failed all MBB interviews
the firms and offices of my interest and yet have failed all my 1st round interviews (FT MBB). ...
Forum topic - Andrei Chernov - Oct 23 2014 - 1:08am - 1 comment
- Student at Top Target, but messed up first year. All help is appreciated!
here to break into MBB or IB, if it's still possible at all. Thank you all. ‹ Deloitte internship ...
Forum topic - Hedged - Jun 26 2014 - 12:33am - 8 comments
- "Here's What Consultants Actually Do All Day"
to do it all over again." TL;DR: A third-year at Deloitte gave his typical Monday, causing ...
Forum topic - ch1guy - Feb 7 2014 - 5:19am - 25 comments
- Calling all part-time Mothers
The Big Three consulting firms have recently been making an initiative to get back its female workers. A significant majority of women who spend their early 20s as consultants or investment bankers leave when they have children. This loss in female talent ...
Forum topic - patience - Feb 26 2013 - 12:58pm - 9 comments
- Failed at consulting FT recruiting and got ZERO interviews... need help on what to do
as opposed to trying to cram them all before graduation-If recruiting again for FT next year, do the ...
Forum topic - ilovecroquettes - Oct 20 2014 - 10:53am - 11 comments
- Advice on choosing fulltime offer, couple consulting offers
from Deloitte S&O Offer from IBM GBS Offer from Simon Kucher Offer from IMS Consulting They all ...
Forum topic - JamesDeSmith - Oct 18 2014 - 12:26pm - 10 comments
- McKinsey vs. Cornerstone
Hi All! I'm trying to decide between economic consulting (offers from Cornerstone and ...
Forum topic - sailboat123 - Oct 21 2014 - 12:52pm - 12 comments
- PwC Management Consulting vs Dropbox Rotation Program Offer
Hi All, I currently have two full-time offers one from PwC Management Consulting in NYC and ...
Forum topic - lovesmoothies - Oct 19 2014 - 4:08pm - 11 comments
- Work Cell Phone... Separate or Merge?
Hey All, Was wondering what the thought is on work cell phones. Do you get a completely separate ...
Forum topic - Ko77 - Sep 27 2014 - 11:00am - 35 comments
- Grabbing Coffee with Big4 Consultant Manager?
time? Or 20 min? We are meeting at 5pm if that helps in anyway. Thanks for ALL ADVICE in advance guys! ...
Forum topic - WorkHard75 - Oct 16 2014 - 8:38am - 4 comments