- Russia bans all US food & EU fruit and veg imports
priced in the forward/future prices? This is not my field of como at all but thought it would be quite ...
Forum topic - 16rl - Aug 7 2014 - 12:39pm - 13 comments
- The futures & options markets are no longer viable. It is my recommendation that ALL customers withdraw from all of the markets
options markets are no longer viable. It is my recommendation that ALL customers withdraw from all of the ...
Forum topic - Nobama88 - Nov 18 2011 - 7:47pm - 19 comments
- What To Do If All Options End Up Failing
frustrated but I am open to any suggestions. Thank you all. ‹ aaacccc How realistic is it to go from ...
Forum topic - FutureLRO - Feb 14 2014 - 12:56pm - 7 comments
- If a merger deal is all stock, what is a rule of thumb we can use to determine if its ACCRETIVE or DILUTIVE if its ALL STOCK?
Would we be looking at p/e ratios? Thanks so much! ...
Forum topic - RGTrader - Jan 24 2012 - 11:51am - 3 comments
- Can anyone settle ONCE AND FOR ALL what TRADERS in INVESTMENT BANKS do?
I have a very hard time understanding what traders in investment banks do. It seems like every time someone asks this on a forum, a ton of vague answers like "they make markets", etc get through out. I know what the sales people in the sales and ...
Forum topic - RGTrader - Jan 26 2014 - 1:56am - 16 comments
- To all the Real Time Traders out there
Hi all, I am wondering how the shift work plays out for Real Time Power traders. I know they work ...
Forum topic - discodev - Sep 5 2013 - 4:42pm - 13 comments
- A deep all round book on options/derivatives
Fabozzi" A deep all round book on options/derivatives is "????" Anyone have any suggestions? ...
Forum topic - ahpatsum - Sep 5 2013 - 1:24pm - 7 comments
- Is all trading some form of technical analysis?
shops employ in a broad sense and when I look up info on their training progras they all seem centered ...
Forum topic - Scorched - Nov 10 2013 - 11:13am
- Dow All Time High
So are you celebrating with champagne or staying weary because of the impending correction? What is your opinion on this comment? [quote]I can point out the changes. The bond markets have evaporated. Rates cant get any lower, noone is setting them higher a ...
Forum topic - AndyLouis - Mar 6 2013 - 10:55am - 20 comments
- Call all algo traders...
hearing many market makers are doing pretty terribly, which is not all that surprising given the their ...
Forum topic - ah - Jul 3 2013 - 6:55am - 3 comments