- The futures & options markets are no longer viable. It is my recommendation that ALL customers withdraw from all of the markets
options markets are no longer viable. It is my recommendation that ALL customers withdraw from all of the ...
Forum topic - Nobama88 - Nov 18 2011 - 6:47pm - 19 comments
- If a merger deal is all stock, what is a rule of thumb we can use to determine if its ACCRETIVE or DILUTIVE if its ALL STOCK?
Would we be looking at p/e ratios? Thanks so much! ...
Forum topic - RGTrader - Jan 24 2012 - 10:51am - 3 comments
- Are all successful traders math experts
but not sure if all are math majors and take all the math courses and what not) ...
Forum topic - prospectfulgordongekko - Dec 1 2014 - 11:37pm - 15 comments
- Get Real Quality Passport,Drivers License,Id Card, Diploma,University Degree, Green Card, and Permit for all Country
Visa, school Diplomas and other products for all countries like USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, ...
Forum topic - stanly12 - Jan 12 2015 - 7:35pm
- is reporting to a TRF mandatory for all ATSs?
Just watching the flow on Nasdaq TRF and curious if every ATS has to report into a TRF per transaction? ...
Forum topic - RiskMagnet - Dec 30 2014 - 6:48pm - 1 comment
- Russia bans all US food & EU fruit and veg imports
priced in the forward/future prices? This is not my field of como at all but thought it would be quite ...
Forum topic - 16rl - Aug 7 2014 - 11:39am - 13 comments
- Can anyone settle ONCE AND FOR ALL what TRADERS in INVESTMENT BANKS do?
I have a very hard time understanding what traders in investment banks do. It seems like every time someone asks this on a forum, a ton of vague answers like "they make markets", etc get through out. I know what the sales people in the sales and ...
Forum topic - RGTrader - Jan 26 2014 - 12:56am - 16 comments
- What To Do If All Options End Up Failing
frustrated but I am open to any suggestions. Thank you all. ...
Forum topic - FutureLRO - Feb 14 2014 - 11:56am - 7 comments
- Dow All Time High
So are you celebrating with champagne or staying weary because of the impending correction? What is your opinion on this comment? [quote]I can point out the changes. The bond markets have evaporated. Rates cant get any lower, noone is setting them higher a ...
Forum topic - AndyLouis - Mar 6 2013 - 9:55am - 20 comments
- To all the Real Time Traders out there
Hi all, I am wondering how the shift work plays out for Real Time Power traders. I know they work ...
Forum topic - discodev - Sep 5 2013 - 3:42pm - 13 comments