- All about Treasury/ Corporate Treasury!
Hello Everyone, I searched through the forum and could not find much structured info about treasury. So wish to compile scattered info about treasury. Anything from what is treasury? entry barriers, how to be a treasurer, salaries, best organizations to ...
Forum topic - MSFin - Oct 11 2014 - 2:44am - 7 comments
- Does Applying Online to F500 Rotations Actually Work?
1) Does applying online actually work, or do you have to network to get an interview if they don't recruit at your school? 2) I've heard that mid October is already late for most rotational programs. Are they all as structured with seasonal ...
Forum topic - Pokemon Master - Oct 13 2014 - 3:52pm - 13 comments
- Can someone help me with the following Corporate Finance problem?
The FCFE of the last year is 3 millions and the number of issued shares is 4 millions. The expected returns of equity is 12.5%, the wacc is 9.4%. If the FCFE growth at 5.5% for ever, what is the market value of one stock? ...
Forum topic - daniele-rita - Oct 18 2014 - 10:54am - 3 comments
- Corporate Development Interview
I have an invterview coming up for a Corporate Development Associate position for a public company that is in the fashion/retail industry. I come from a background in TAS at one of the Big4, so I just wanted to see what kind of things you guys would think ...
Forum topic - scgrad - Oct 13 2014 - 12:14pm - 4 comments
- Guide to Corporate Finance Job titles- distinguishing between accounting and finance
Given all the discussion and mixed information on corporate finance jobs, I thought I would start a discussion which lists out a variety of positions which could be considered CF, as well as some information of what the job really is. I'm always ...
Forum topic - marine13910 - Sep 29 2014 - 5:26pm - 24 comments
- Will the 13in iPad be a flop?
There has been rumors buzzing around that Apple is in the works of creating an iPad with a larger screen. Rumor has it the screen size is anywhere from 12-13in. Plenty of critics blame Apple for failing to revolutionize the iPad or iPhone when they offer a ...
Forum topic - ThomasCambria - Oct 19 2014 - 1:51pm - 1 comment
- Can someone help me solving the following Corporate Finance problem?
Assume the market risk premium is 5.5% The Yuppy Corporation's stock has a volatility of 26% and a correlation with the market of 0.44. The market portfolio has a volatility is 20% and an expected return of 9%. Under the CAPM assumptions, estimate the ...
Forum topic - daniele-rita - Oct 19 2014 - 6:27am - 1 comment
- Can someone help me with this Corporate Finance Problem??
HappyLand will have a free cash flow of $12 million in one year, and you expect the firm's free cash flows to grow by a costant rate in subsequent years. Using the following data and under the hypothesis of permanent debt find the interest tax shield. ...
Forum topic - daniele-rita - Oct 19 2014 - 6:26am
- Wells Fargo Summer Financial Analyst Program
Hey Everyone, I had a first round interview with Wells Fargo back in August for their Summer Financial Analyst Program for Summer 2015. After 2 or 3 weeks I heard back that I moved on to their final step which is a superday in SF next month. I know the ...
Forum topic - Jcast359 - Oct 8 2014 - 9:06am - 3 comments
- Shareholder analysis
Beyond the basics (who owns what [growth, value, passive, short/hedge], change in position size), what are the typical questions a shareholder analysis answers? What might CFO/CEO expect in a presentation? ...
Forum topic - scottyc - Oct 17 2014 - 12:59pm