- All about Treasury/ Corporate Treasury!
mgmt, I guess PE and VC should also work. I know all this is very basic stuff, but I request all the srs ...
Forum topic - MSFin - Oct 11 2014 - 1:44am - 10 comments
- For all you Val guys...
I'm starting at a boutique IB/Val firm in their val department and am looking to be the top guy from day one. Anything you guys recommend I brush up on or practice? I hear it's pretty modeling heavy. Any specific "do it yourself" modeli ...
Forum topic - Will McAvoy - Apr 3 2013 - 2:12pm - 4 comments
- Low GPA at top 10. Where are all the F500 companies?
I have a 3.1 GPA as a Junior... Maybe it will raise to a 3.3 by the time FT recruiting comes around, but realistically it will be around 3.1-3.2...The only leadership roles I have are from high school, and I only have volunteer experience in college. Had a ...
Forum topic - futurexreject - Dec 13 2012 - 7:05am - 6 comments
- 1st year FLDP- thinking about quitting the program. Help please.
She already told me that i am under performing and that I show no motivation at all. I feel like ...
Forum topic - Purged777 - Jan 21 2015 - 11:39am - 6 comments
- Undergrad in Finance then MBA or MS in Acctg + Finance & CPA
comfortable leading peers. Sorry if this post is all over the place, I am just anxious as I don't know ...
Forum topic - daffyxxduck - Jan 3 2015 - 4:13pm - 9 comments
- Guide to Corporate Finance Job titles- distinguishing between accounting and finance
size, European HQ), there are literally only 2 jobs in all of finance that don't have any ...
Forum topic - marine13910 - Sep 29 2014 - 4:26pm - 27 comments
- Negative perpetual growth, but why? (seeking DCF advice)
pretty all right looking. I calculated perpetual growth rate as: (44.024*wacc-ebitda)/(44024+4402) ...
Forum topic - se7ensinz - Jan 22 2015 - 8:54am - 3 comments
- I'm graduating a quarter later. Should I tell my interviewer?
quarter and next, but don't think that's doable since they are all upper div. ...
Forum topic - BryceLarkin - Dec 15 2014 - 10:01pm - 7 comments
- Help!- Hoping to switch to F500 Corp Finance from a possible pigeonhole!
possible. With all of this, WSO members I could use your much needed advice, guidance, and suggestions on ...
Forum topic - tonystark - Jan 14 2015 - 5:08pm - 4 comments
- Development Programs?
I currently have a part time job but cannot seem to get any analyst position at all- despite knowing I can ...
Forum topic - wshopeful19 - Nov 12 2014 - 12:47pm - 8 comments