- All about Treasury/ Corporate Treasury!
mgmt, I guess PE and VC should also work. I know all this is very basic stuff, but I request all the srs ...
Forum topic - MSFin - Oct 11 2014 - 1:44am - 10 comments
- For all you Val guys...
I'm starting at a boutique IB/Val firm in their val department and am looking to be the top guy from day one. Anything you guys recommend I brush up on or practice? I hear it's pretty modeling heavy. Any specific "do it yourself" modeli ...
Forum topic - Will McAvoy - Apr 3 2013 - 2:12pm - 4 comments
- Low GPA at top 10. Where are all the F500 companies?
I have a 3.1 GPA as a Junior... Maybe it will raise to a 3.3 by the time FT recruiting comes around, but realistically it will be around 3.1-3.2...The only leadership roles I have are from high school, and I only have volunteer experience in college. Had a ...
Forum topic - futurexreject - Dec 13 2012 - 7:05am - 6 comments
- Help!- Hoping to switch to F500 Corp Finance from a possible pigeonhole!
possible. With all of this, WSO members I could use your much needed advice, guidance, and suggestions on ...
Forum topic - tonystark - Jan 29 2015 - 7:38am - 25 comments
- Guide to building a successful career at ONE company: Internal Networking
you came in). If All Else Fails: Lateral For any of you that are thinking of growing with a company, ...
Forum topic - TwoThrones - Feb 9 2015 - 12:06am - 14 comments
- Anyone Here Know About Brand/Product Management Roles?
responsible for all aspects of the P&L. As such, they're involved with positioning the unit, what ...
Forum topic - Lester Freamon - Feb 25 2015 - 12:19pm - 7 comments
- B4 CF
Hi all, I would like to ask something which I guess many of you will be able to answer: How ...
Forum topic - sharky7 - Jan 30 2015 - 2:58pm - 4 comments
- 1st year FLDP- thinking about quitting the program. Help please.
She already told me that i am under performing and that I show no motivation at all. I feel like ...
Forum topic - Purged777 - Jan 21 2015 - 11:39am - 11 comments
- Guide to Corporate Finance Job titles- distinguishing between accounting and finance
size, European HQ), there are literally only 2 jobs in all of finance that don't have any ...
Forum topic - marine13910 - Sep 29 2014 - 4:26pm - 27 comments
- Undergrad in Finance then MBA or MS in Acctg + Finance & CPA
comfortable leading peers. Sorry if this post is all over the place, I am just anxious as I don't know ...
Forum topic - daffyxxduck - Jan 3 2015 - 4:13pm - 9 comments