Equity Research Rendezvous
- With equities at all time highs, how do you stay BUY rated on stocks?
Say you cover Microsoft and your fundamental analysis gives a TP of $XX. But with general capital rotation into equities you are now within a few % of that TP, without any material change or catalyst to MSFT itself to justify the stock price appreciation. ...
Forum topic - jonmorris - Mar 18 2013 - 2:33pm - 5 comments
- Question for Buy-Side Analysts: How do you learn "all" about a company?
Hello all, I am an aspiring fundamental/value-oriented investor about to begin B school at NYU. ...
Forum topic - jones2bc - Jun 29 2013 - 1:26pm - 2 comments
- Is my all in comp low?
I am a 1st year analyst at an independent research shop working for one of the top revenue generating teams. Though we have an office in NYC, our headquarters is located elsewhere in the Midwest (not CHI) My base pay is $40K w/ a bonus of what is supposed ...
Forum topic - blueanalyst - Mar 7 2011 - 9:59pm - 14 comments
- To all the elitists out there (warning: long)
Friday. As for the other analyst? Well he has only lost money, all his fancy macroeconomic theory and ...
Forum topic - mattown - Oct 28 2007 - 6:08am - 30 comments
- Does having a CPA/Big4 experience help at all when breaking into ER?
basically what the title says ...
Forum topic - poeticjs - Sep 9 2008 - 12:20am - 8 comments
- 2010 Institutional Investor All-America Research Awards
Here is Institutional Investor's Annual All-America Research Awards for the top equity ...
Forum topic - Shmoozer - Dec 31 2010 - 11:53am - 3 comments
- Institutional Investor All American
Could anyone provide me with the Institutional Investor All American Research list? I would really ...
Forum topic - ewlang - Jun 25 2012 - 9:37am - 1 comment
- That Awful Moment When You Realize...
You'll be facetiming it up from 2pm-8pm. What do y'all do to combat the agony of ...
Forum topic - Futures Trader Man - Jan 12 2015 - 5:35pm - 9 comments
- MBA Research Associate- Buy or Sell Side?
experience, but all recommendations are welcome. As an aside, is the transition from sell side to Asset ...
Forum topic - mkballer - Jan 27 2015 - 2:54pm - 5 comments
- A hodgepodge of ER Questions sent to me via PM
is they use them as another very small data point in their models and that’s all. How do you buy ...
Forum topic - rajsmith - Jan 4 2015 - 2:00pm - 4 comments