Real Estate Epiphany
- Analyst Case Study- Do I need to know waterfall modeling?
Hi all, I have a final round case study with a RE firm that does direct equity and debt ...
Forum topic - Livethruthecore - Nov 15 2014 - 6:38pm - 9 comments
- Want to transition into acquisitions- MBA worthwhile?
research, I've seen a lot of people get into acquisitions by way of entry analyst positions. All of ...
Forum topic - tandrew - Nov 13 2014 - 11:49pm - 20 comments
- Breaking Into RE- CCIM/Argus/etc
analyst type of role at a REIT. That all being said, I'm looking to try and ease my transition a bit ...
Forum topic - thexaspect - Nov 13 2014 - 1:19pm - 5 comments
- Portfolio & Asset Management Interview
Hi all, I have an interview coming up as a portfolio and Asset Management analyst position at ...
Forum topic - youngmoolah - Nov 6 2014 - 11:58am - 8 comments
- Interview with a Corporate and Real Estate Lending Group
Hi all, I have an upcoming interview with a group that focuses on corporate and real estate ...
Forum topic - Livethruthecore - Nov 8 2014 - 4:32pm - 2 comments
- Reading materials for RE PE
review of the leases) What I'm basically looking for is being able to understand all the common ...
Forum topic - Nilugee-Jackson - Oct 31 2014 - 9:57pm - 10 comments
- Best Real Estate Course/Materials for BB Prof W/ No RE Experience
http://www.wallstreetprep.com/self-study-programs/... So, what would you all advise and recommend is the best way for me to gain the knowledge that will ...
Forum topic - MSG1226 - Nov 17 2014 - 3:18pm
- HFF Analyst Compensation?
anyone give me a general estimate for my all in compensation? Also, I have been advised that debt ...
Forum topic - typical_conformist - Oct 21 2014 - 9:44am - 4 comments
- Real Estate Development Analyst Compensation
Hello all, I am currently an undergraduate senior with an offer from a top-tier, multi-family ...
Forum topic - bradcummingham - Oct 8 2014 - 3:14pm - 52 comments
- Life in Acquisitions (Analyst/Associate)
final. With all the offers in hand, the seller will select 2-3 to the best and final (these are not ...
Forum topic - AcquisitionsGuy - Jul 4 2014 - 10:34am - 44 comments