Real Estate Epiphany
- To all CRE brokers out there
Hey guys, I’ve been working at a decent CRE brokerage firm in one of the boroughs of NYC for about 7 months now. (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, etc …) Although I make descent amount of money with good life-work balance, my office lacks the environment that I se ...
Forum topic - yellowmonkey - Feb 10 2014 - 11:07pm - 2 comments
- Not to be a debby downer: Reading through all these posts it looks like RE for ~90% is a financially middling career.
all, it seems like unless you are one of the few anointed elite who lands top end real estate private ...
Forum topic - Guffman - Dec 10 2013 - 3:45am - 11 comments
- Calling all MRED/MsRED applicants
Just curious if anyone on the forum is planning to apply to Masters of Real Estate Development programs this fall/winter for matriculation in 2014? If so, maybe you could share the following: Program(s) you're considering: Age: GMAT /GRE: GPA: Desired ...
Forum topic - ecoates - Jun 17 2013 - 8:18pm - 3 comments
- Real Estate Asset Management to Real Estate PE?
Is this at all a common career path? Any anecdotal evidence of you or someone you know that made ...
Forum topic - aempirei - Oct 23 2014 - 11:15am - 2 comments
- I work at CBRE/JLL and it sucks...
shitty company constantly emailing and calling me all day about their new office space. The CEO of that ...
Forum topic - KramerTheAssMan - Oct 11 2014 - 11:05pm - 23 comments
- zero Excel experience. how long to self teach modeling?
My experience is all on the development end (permitting, project management, leasing, etc..). ...
Forum topic - jeanpaulvalley - Oct 9 2014 - 2:30pm - 10 comments
- Vacant Anchor Retail Space- Conversion Ideas
To all, I have access to a 1.6M SF vacant national retail portfolio with average building sizes of ...
Forum topic - jt8506 - Sep 28 2014 - 5:00am - 26 comments
- Real Estate Development Analyst Compensation
Hello all, I am currently an undergraduate senior with an offer from a top-tier, multi-family ...
Forum topic - bradcummingham - Oct 8 2014 - 4:14pm - 27 comments
- What would this job pay? equity/development associate (job post included)
real estate development and transaction team. The position will involve exposure to all facets of BLT’s ...
Forum topic - jeanpaulvalley - Oct 17 2014 - 12:41pm - 3 comments
- Should I quit? or Suck it up?
starting to get completely drained. All my friends are telling me to stay at my current company and wait ...
Forum topic - CRErainmaker - Oct 8 2014 - 6:26pm - 9 comments