Real Estate Epiphany
- To all CRE brokers out there
Hey guys, I’ve been working at a decent CRE brokerage firm in one of the boroughs of NYC for about 7 months now. (Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx, etc …) Although I make descent amount of money with good life-work balance, my office lacks the environment that I se ...
Forum topic - yellowmonkey - Feb 10 2014 - 11:07pm - 2 comments
- Not to be a debby downer: Reading through all these posts it looks like RE for ~90% is a financially middling career.
all, it seems like unless you are one of the few anointed elite who lands top end real estate private ...
Forum topic - Guffman - Dec 10 2013 - 3:45am - 11 comments
- Calling all MRED/MsRED applicants
Just curious if anyone on the forum is planning to apply to Masters of Real Estate Development programs this fall/winter for matriculation in 2014? If so, maybe you could share the following: Program(s) you're considering: Age: GMAT /GRE: GPA: Desired ...
Forum topic - ecoates - Jun 17 2013 - 8:18pm - 3 comments
- Vacant Anchor Retail Space- Conversion Ideas
To all, I have access to a 1.6M SF vacant national retail portfolio with average building sizes of ...
Forum topic - jt8506 - Sep 15 2014 - 3:57pm - 3 comments
- RE Interview with no experience
it's all pretty foreign in nature to me. What can I realistically expect to be asked? ...
Forum topic - blackjack21 - Sep 14 2014 - 2:59pm
- Stay in Big 4 RE group, or go unpaid intern with a successful developer?
B) I could do all this work and just have him drop me like a rock if times get bad. I understand you ...
Forum topic - Tronaker - Aug 27 2014 - 2:33am - 27 comments
- Real Estate Brokerage? Helpful at all?
will this internship be since the valuation I'm doing is all concerning properties not companies? ...
Forum topic - Powa23 - Jun 6 2012 - 7:40pm - 4 comments
- Eastdil Secured Real Estate vs IB side
all in? I don't want to do IB hours for non-IB paycheck. Eastdil sounds great for me because they ...
Forum topic - typical_conformist - Sep 11 2014 - 12:48pm - 1 comment
- Looking at a Real Estate Investment.....Need Some Help
diligence students still rent off campus so getting at that market shouldnt be an issue. For all intents and ...
Forum topic - Beanyeyes5 - Aug 25 2014 - 1:10pm - 13 comments
- How can I learn how to underwrite a small business loan?
HR rep at the bank was not helpful at all regarding this, but just said to study up on my excel. ...
Forum topic - Golf Before Work - Aug 28 2014 - 8:59pm - 4 comments