- An Unconventional Message for all You Prospective Monkeys out there
definitely not pulling an all-nighter because my MD decided to change his mind last minute on the format ...
Forum topic - HFcubemonkey - Feb 15 2014 - 9:00pm - 30 comments
- How do you organize everything / keep a handle on all the info?
the info, unsubscribing to certain or all sell side research, etc? ‹ PE- > HF HF interest in ...
Forum topic - beboppin - Jan 23 2014 - 9:06pm - 2 comments
- Warren Buffett- Statistically proven to be the best investor of all time
Bloomberg article sums up a quantitative study done by AQR Capital guys. the full quant report is embedded in the article, you can do a simple google search and find the full report as well. wondering what people think http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12 ...
Forum topic - halfstep - Dec 7 2013 - 2:18am - 3 comments
- Calling all Value Investors
I can imagine that amongst the WSO community there are countless members that follow value principles. As I strive to expand my knowledge into this area I was looking to get some insight from more seasoned professionals. As of now my current strategy invol ...
Forum topic - pktkid10 - Aug 10 2013 - 11:47am - 12 comments
- HF Analyst role. Front to Back office all together?
opportunity where you get to learn all aspects of the business? Or will this position looked down upon from ...
Forum topic - spark - Jul 2 2013 - 8:03am - 11 comments
- For those in HF, what would you have done differently if you were to start all over?
For those in HF, what would you have done differently if you were to start all over? (i.e. start ...
Forum topic - spark - Nov 27 2013 - 7:51am
- 'All Weather' Fund Is Getting Spanked
such a hit for his All Weather Fund? ‹ Who to send Thank You notes little reading list for inspired ...
Forum topic - SonnyZH - Jun 25 2013 - 5:46pm - 7 comments
- All Weather and Regime Shifts
the All-Weather type portfolio run by those like Ray Dalio who have seen impressive returns for a few ...
Forum topic - RiskManagement - Apr 30 2013 - 1:31am - 7 comments
- Post MBA Hedge Fund Career- How should I plan?
strategy among all even driven/special situation types. It requires more market sense in addition to ...
Forum topic - youayou - Aug 28 2014 - 12:19pm - 11 comments
- Where to live for a new CT hedge fund analyst?
go out a lot on weekends, so I'm not all too pumped on having my only criteria for neighborhood ...
Forum topic - westsider - Aug 25 2014 - 11:17pm - 13 comments