- When's a good time to send reach out email to IB analysts (if at all)?
that they filter emails like crazy since they are occupied and on the go all the time but I was just ...
Forum topic - bruce-wayne - Aug 24 2014 - 10:46pm - 3 comments
- Russia bans all US food & EU fruit and veg imports
priced in the forward/future prices? This is not my field of como at all but thought it would be quite ...
Forum topic - 16rl - Aug 7 2014 - 12:39pm - 13 comments
- Where do y'all see IB, HF, and PE in 5 and 10 years?
insight on Energy and Oil IB would be helpful to! (Getting better as in higher bonuses/all in compensation ...
Forum topic - drake-habud - Jul 26 2014 - 5:17am - 18 comments
- Are all investment banks worth working for? If not, when do you draw the line.
any old investment bank will bring you all of the perks? (prestige, pay, etc.) Is there a certain tier ...
Forum topic - BossOrBust - Jul 22 2014 - 8:56am - 17 comments
- Northwestern Mutual PWM- as bad as selling insurance all day?
I just received an interview for a semester internship at Northwestern in PWM, and I'm trying to figure out if it's a worthwhile. NM has a reputation for asking its "top ten financial representative" interns to cold call family and frie ...
Forum topic - blkmr - Jul 8 2014 - 4:49pm - 15 comments
- All stock vs all cash deal premiums
an all cash deal... Comments? ...
Forum topic - silver9 - Feb 14 2014 - 8:34pm - 1 comment
- Student at Top Target, but messed up first year. All help is appreciated!
here to break into MBB or IB, if it's still possible at all. Thank you all. ...
Forum topic - Hedged - Jun 26 2014 - 12:33am - 8 comments
- Is this all passive asset managers do?
Hey guys, just started my internship at a very conservative AM. Seems like all the fund managers ...
Forum topic - ibd101 - Jun 11 2014 - 11:48am - 3 comments
- Start college all-over again after getting a terrible GPA for 2 years?
current school with a GPA in a 2.0 range (2 years) or to start all over again at the UK university (3 ...
Forum topic - james.chang - May 5 2014 - 6:29am - 9 comments
- SBIC Associate Job- All Feedback appreciated
I am in the running for a job with an SBIC fund (1 fund total ~$250m). Can anyone give me any experience, day to day knowledge, or just feedback on this industry, market, job, salary, etc? I currently do deals consulting (mostly PE) for big 4 advisory and ...
Forum topic - Megatron0198 - May 12 2014 - 4:57pm - 1 comment