- Lincoln International vs. Baird vs. Citi vs. William Blair- All in Chicago. What to do?
If you had a SA offer from all of the above firms- what would you take and why? ...
Forum topic - bankin90210 - Dec 17 2014 - 5:49pm - 9 comments
- All-In Compensation and Taxes for First-Year Analyst
way as this year-end bonus). Thanks for any and all clarification, guys. If you know of any ...
Forum topic - cmw8392 - Dec 15 2014 - 10:40pm - 9 comments
- Are all successful traders math experts
but not sure if all are math majors and take all the math courses and what not) ...
Forum topic - prospectfulgordongekko - Dec 1 2014 - 11:37pm - 15 comments
- Barclays vs Rothschild vs Lazard vs PE grad roles (3i/Terra Firma/Blackstone)? (all London)
Any ideas on how these stack up in terms of reputation/culture/exit opps/any other factors? Thanks ...
Forum topic - oscar2014 - Nov 23 2014 - 3:36pm - 6 comments
- 2year MBA failed all MBB interviews
the firms and offices of my interest and yet have failed all my 1st round interviews (FT MBB). ...
Forum topic - Andrei Chernov - Oct 31 2014 - 12:01am - 21 comments
- PwC Interview all Done...Now the Waiting Game Starts
All the interviews seem to go well, with me asking point blank, "it there are any reasons why you ...
Forum topic - rajsmith - Nov 17 2014 - 1:10pm
- Where to for FT? Evercore Tech v. GS TMT (all bay area)
Hi guys, I know this is such a cliche question, but I don't think there was a similar thread before, so gotta ask you folks. Two offers — Evercore Tech in Menlo Park or Goldman Sachs TMT in San Francisco. Both are full-time offers and there are no dif ...
Forum topic - SPG - Sep 5 2014 - 3:30pm - 12 comments
- Which I-Banks offer non-diversity sophomore programs?
Title says it all. ...
Forum topic - Gargantuan_Lemur - Nov 30 2014 - 7:55pm - 3 comments
- How to get over burnout
nothing! All I want to do is just sleep and be alone. I'm not the one to bitch and moan about my ...
Forum topic - Stripstrapoption - Dec 20 2014 - 11:00am - 33 comments
- Working in FIG (Financial Institutions Group)- An Overview.
mortgages or real-estate loans, the collateral is called Other Real Estate Owned (OREO) – basically all the ...
Forum topic - WallStreetPlayboys - Dec 20 2014 - 10:45am - 53 comments