Get a Job
- INTRODUCING: The WSO Applicant Database. Take 5 minutes on WSO to Reach Hundreds of Finance Recruiters and Finance Companies
perfected). To get started, all you have to do is click on the green button below: Create Applicant Profile ...
Forum topic - WallStreetOasis.com - Nov 24 2014 - 6:11am - 69 comments
- My journey to BB: 5 lessons to share
what I wrote: Hey Josh, Hope all well. My name is  and I am writing to invite you for a quick call. ...
Forum topic - Banananker - Nov 23 2014 - 8:00am - 57 comments
- AMA- I'm an Equity Analyst/PM at an Asset Manager
Mod Note (Andy): this ama is now closed, thanks again to N164 for answering all the q's! ...
Forum topic - N164 - Nov 19 2014 - 12:34pm - 100 comments
- Wall Street Oasis SEO Interns Needed NOW
Benefits for you: Free access to all WSO Guides during the internship. As long as you are doing the work ...
Forum topic - AndyLouis - Nov 24 2014 - 6:11am - 46 comments
- Deloitte BT vs PwC advisory
compensation and all other benefits are same. Any insight will be helpful ...
Forum topic - Brainchild11 - Nov 23 2014 - 12:04pm
- How effective is showing up in person to ask to meet MD to get a job?
Hey guys, Im considering making a list of all boutiques in my area with the list of their MDs and ...
Forum topic - takenotes08 - Nov 14 2014 - 8:31pm - 14 comments
- Accept Solid F100 Offer or Keep Looking?
pretty good, about $79-$83k first year all in (including signing bonus, etc). The problem is that I only ...
Forum topic - Buffalo_Soldier - Nov 19 2014 - 12:56am - 13 comments
- ETHICS: Using corporate rate when booking cars/hotels
says all I need is some proof that I work for XYZ such as my official job offer. Is this advisable? ...
Forum topic - Mat-Reis - Nov 22 2014 - 1:03am - 6 comments
- Contacts at Top BBs, previous M&A boutique internship, but 3.3 GPA... insurmountable?
Hey monkeys, Title says it all. If I networked hard but my GPA is subpar at a semi/non-target, can ...
Forum topic - BringOnTheHours - Nov 19 2014 - 3:40am - 2 comments
- Confused and tired: a junior applying for SA position
me is that I was rejected in all first-round interviews I have done. I prepared very hard before ...
Forum topic - VX - Nov 18 2014 - 11:11pm - 5 comments