These 6 FREE Financial Modeling Lessons
Can Help You Land Your $100k+ Dream Job
- Our Fun Excel Training and Challenge Contest
- DCF Modeling, Tons of Free Templates & Video Tutorials
- Valuation Lesson on Trading Comps
- Cash Flow Modeling and more!
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): See his original post here: "<a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/hey-you-ocr-little-fcksL">HEY you OCR little f*cks</a>" </em> all schools are apparently filled with tweedledees and tweedle f*cking dums because all of...
- <strong>Big Announcement: WSO Resume Template is Out in the Wild!</strong>: <em>Mod Note (Andy): If you're looking for our resume for experienced IB professionals or a <a...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy) - Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted 2/28/12</em> Tried the search function, but couldn't find anything. I am a senior at a non-target. I wasn't able to get into banking. So I am considering alternatives to make some cash (high...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- My content intern @Lucas_M" is at it again! This time the top ranked (by silver bananas) posts related to networking, cold calling, and cold emailing. Enjoy! p.s. Need more networking advice? Check out our <a...
- I wrote this because while the other OCR thread was hilarious (and accurate), I wanted to reach out to those who may still be struggling even though they are doing everything right. This applies to more than OCR candidates, anyone that has not yet been able to break in may find it encouraging. ...
- In the old days many people perceived joining Wall Street was a golden ticket. They figured if you put your head down and work hard your career can be whatever you want it to be. Some thought they would make their money and be done in their thirties or forties. Others imagined they would keep...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): Best of Eddie, this was originally posted in January 2011.</em> When women get together with their friends and talk about the new guy in their life, one of the first questions that always comes up is, "What does he do?", which - let's face it -...
- <strong><span class='keyword_link'><a href="https://gv142.isrefer.com/go/wso35/wsoasis/">Financial modeling</a></span></strong> is a skill that any investment banking analyst will have to master. Although the majority of <span...
- Dear WSO Community, I'm pleased to announce the release of the <strong><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/wso-annual-compensation-reports">2014 WSO Compensation Report</a></strong>! We had another great year with even MORE entries than last year...
- In case you missed them, here're some of last week's most popular topics: Another take on OCR recruiting (the ones that did everything right) Post By @MephistophelesI wrote this because while the...
- Mod Note (Andy) - "Interesting Things" by user Adventure_Capitalist (a PE professional) is a new addition to the site that we hope to have each week. This is a newsletter that he has been sharing...
- Can anyone offer any insight on the culture, deal flow, hours and reputation of Houlhan Lokey's TMT practice in San Francisco?
- Hello All. I recently started my first banking internship at a small boutique bank. Here's the thing, when I say small I mean MICRO. The company was founded about 2 years ago and thus far only has...
- I am by no means at this stage yet (studying towards an MSc Finance), but I'm sure you all have some idea of a way by which you could retire early, maintain a comfortable lifestyle, and increase/...
- Hi All, I graduated from a semi-target last year and have been working in a medium size NYC REPE shop for about a year now. I think my future career is in Asia so Im beginning to look at RE...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find right here), we would also create a WSO...
- Could any of the people who have worked with Accenture Strategy shed some light into the kind of work Core Strategy division does vs. the kind of work the Natural resources or Resources division does...
- Curious to hear about what others have to say. Seems as if the consensus is getting a top 10 mba but of course there is the high cost as well as loss of income.
- I'm looking up alumni on my school's linkedin page who work in IB at the moment, but all of them are private, even with a premium account, as they are only available to recruiters. I am trying to...
- Even if your credit is less than perfect, let us help you ride! As one of the largest volume Honda motorcycle dealers in the US, Al Lamb's Dallas Honda have the sources to get you approved. The...
- Hey Guys, Im a senior currently doing FT recruiting - I have had a few final rounds for IBD that went fairly well and I am confident that I will get an offer. My internships for the past two summers...
- I have been given simplified financial statements that need to be forecasted. I have 3 years history. The Is includes D&A expense. The BS includes "net fixed assets" (I don't have accumulated...
- Hey guys, long-time lurker here. I am interested in trading, and currently a junior.
- Folks .. quick question for you... Is there a broker out there that allows me, as an individual investor, to trade using custom logic / algorithms, e.g. if stock A falls below price X then buy stock...
Long term, which career path interests you the most?
Corporate Finance / Strategy / Development
Investment Advisor / PWM
Sales & Trading
Other Finance Role (academia, non-profit, government, legal, etc)
Other - Non Finance
Total votes: 476