|Midas Mulligan Magoo||5,163|
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): I'm posting this under DingDong08's account so he can reap all the silver banana love :-) </em> Winning by an astounding margin (33% of the votes vs 14% ), congratulations to WSO super user <strong>@Dingdong08"</strong> for winning...
- Hello all, I'm new to this forum but thought I'd kick things off by trying to offer any advice I can on aspiring b-school applicants preparing for the fall 2016-17 application cycle. <h3>Background</h3> I did consulting at a boutique for several years, was dinged w no...
- Let's talk about the 2015 - 2016 year bonus. Please list the firm, level, salary, bonus using the following format: <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/company/jpmorgan-chase">JPM</a></span>, S&T, A0, 150k...
- <em>Mod Note (Andy): #TBT Throwback Thursday - this was originally posted on 9/15/13. To see all of our top content from the past, click <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/highest-ranked-discussions">here.</a></em> Jason Nazar, a contributing writer for...
- Given that we have built up relationships with hundreds of companies and finance recruiters, we thought instead of just a simple job board (which you can find <a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/finance-jobs">right here</a>), we would also create a WSO Applicant...
- It has been a long time since I've posted something constructive on these fora but lately, I have been getting a lot of questions on LinkedIn about Big 4 valuation, especially from those in MSF programs and recent MSF grads. Like most MSFs, I was completely unaware of the diverse career...
- As a lot of people ask about these things then I thought I'd make an AMA: I work in London and I made that much sought after career jump that started in Big Four audit and ended up in IB (Debt Capital Markets) at a boutique with a stopover at Big Four CF in between. If you have any...
- WSO is now accepting applications to be a Campus Rep at your university for the second semester of the 2015-16 school year. We currently have 52 reps signed up but would love to add 15-20 more. We are looking for motivated students with a solid work ethic and strong...
- Over the years I've seen several posts on people considering jobs at Big4 <span class='keyword_link'><a href="http://www.wallstreetoasis.com/guide/finance-development-programs-an-overview-of-acclerated-corporate-finance-careers-fldps">corporate...
- </div> <div class='post-body entry-content' id='post-body-981090392514944038' itemprop='description articleBody'> <div dir="ltr" style="text-align: left;" trbidi="on"> <div style="text-align:...
- I went to London Business School primarily to transition from working for the Clinton Foundation to a job in impact investing. At London Business School, I used a variety of resources at my disposal...
- Hi Folks, I posted a thread earlier in the month and there was a lot of interest in techniques and tips for cold contacting investment bankers so I thought I would share what I know. First things...
- My end career goals involve working for either Google, FB, Twitter, or a similar company in Business Analytics or Product Design. I am currently a first year BTA @ Deloitte. I was wondering what...
- Hi gents can someone explain to us what a BoFAML/CS can do for you that a MS/GS can not ? i believe the later also have loan syndication groups so what gives ?!
- Sorry for the length.... I am wondering if anyone out there can shed some light on this/ open a conversation on the topic. For those who are interested in a value investing career, there seem to be...
- I know Stata, SPSS, SAS, and some SQL and Python. I love statistics and data anlysis. I have no knowledge of finance or business but am interested in learning. Also, I want to work a max of 40-50...
- I am a recent grad from University of Toronto Master's of Applied Science program who, at the end of the program, decided to move into banking. My strategy when starting out was to apply to all the...
- Hi All, Just got the interview invitation last week, one day after I submitted my application. Here's some of my stats International 770 GMAT 3.48 GPA Very similar southern semi-target undergrad,...
- Hello all, I'm new to this forum but thought I'd kick things off by trying to offer any advice I can on aspiring b-school applicants preparing for the fall 2016-17 application cycle. Background I...
- Hi, i'm enjoying the show "billions", on episode 4 there is a description of what is it like to be one of the most prestigious hedge fund manager, clearly it's depicted as a fiction, what are the...
- Hi everybody - I'll be starting as a first year analyst at a non-BB global balance sheet bank in NYC in July and will be able to go through group placement before training. I was wondering what...
- If you have been tracking the posts that I have about my data updates, you probably noticed that early on, I had planned eight posts but that this shrunk to seven by the time I was done. The reason...
- Hi everyone, I am a senior at a community college transferring to a four year college in the fall. Graduating in May with an associates in business administration. My major at the four year school...
- Hey can the mods please do something about the growing amount of spam on the forum? You guys need to add a captcha or something to prevent all the spammers from signing up. I've been a long time...
- Hi guys, I'm currently at an Upper MM PE shop (analyst experience at a BB bank) and I've been considering my options for when these guys are going to kick all of us out after 2 years. After thinking...
What's your favorite source for daily finance news?
Other (add to comments)
Total votes: 38