Maybe I'm completely lost right now. Why would a higher cap rate considered to be riskier? If a property has...
Recent Must Reads
Started as a first-year analyst (GS/MS/JPM) this past summer in a coverage group working remotely for most of...
WSO Podcast | E144: A 30 Year Career -- MD at Merrill, Credit Suisse Prop Desk + Starting his Own IB
About In this episode, Ken Margolis, Partner of Castle Placement walks us through his 30-year finance career...
WSO Career Resources
what you get
- Exclusive discount for WSO members
- Gain an edge in your financial career
- Be ready for Technical Modeling Questions
- Includes certification in financial and valuation modeling
- Access to a full library of Excel model templates
- A Must Read for Current Undergrads …
- FROM A LEVFIN BANKER - This is how …
- Hooked up with the wrong person
- How can we do better?
- Cringiest thing you’ve ever done in…
- 20 Most Frequently Asked Questions …
- 8 Reflections on Leaving IB After a…
- MD saw me naked via Zoom - virtual …
- I'm so lost
- What were your 'milestone' purchase…
WSO Company Database
WSO Video Library
"The WSO Investment Banking Interview Course was my main study guide and I landed the exact job I wanted, so obviously it was a great investment. The packet was excellent in helping me understand balance sheets, all that technical stuff. I went through 2 months of training afterwards at [BB bank] so I understand the packet even better (almost 100% now)...ha!"
Result: Credit Risk Analyst @ JP Morgan in New York
"I had made it to 2nd and final rounds at a few PE funds, but no offer. The first interview after going through this course I made it to the final rounds and got an offer! I think WSO PE package made the difference - in fact, one of the LBO modeling tests I got in the 2nd round was almost identical to one of the 1 hour LBO ones in the package. Having that modeling practice and the confidence going into the interview is priceless.."
Result: Pre-MBA Associate @ MM Private Equity Fund in New York
"The HF Interview Course was instrumental in building out my knowledge of the space. Essentially a HF 101 course. Invaluable to have it all in one location and helped me transition from PE into hedge funds successfully..."
Result: Analyst @ Elite Hedge Fund in NY