Jul 21, 2020 - 5:43pm

Have they kicked off the NY process for non-targets? Also, anybody know the reputation of LevFin there in 2020?

Spotify provides a range of investment banking, investment management, and securities services for our clients.

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

Jul 21, 2020 - 8:16pm

Hey, I also had a superday with the LevFin team on July 9. I got a phone call the day after saying they would extend an offer and I got the official offer on Friday. Hope this helps.

Array

Jul 21, 2020 - 11:29pm

Yes, it was the NY office. I have until July 31 to decide.

Array

Jul 22, 2020 - 8:51pm

firstname.lastname @ us.bnpparibas.c om (sorry for the weird format, WSO reads it as a link)

Array

Sep 18, 2020 - 3:54pm

how long do you suggest until i hear back after first round?

Mohammed m

• 1

Aug 7, 2020 - 4:00pm

Dance like nobody's paying. Premium is free for the first 30 days.

Sep 16, 2020 - 7:55pm

Do anyone know if they will let you know before calling? I'm outside of the US so my phone number doesn't work :/ kinda nervous if they just call and couldn't reach me

Sep 17, 2020 - 12:46am

interviewed for first round M&A, anyone know the timeline or when i should hear abck?

Mohammed m

Sep 17, 2020 - 6:14pm

what would BnpP compare to regarding other banks?

path less traveled

• Intern in IB - Gen
Sep 18, 2020 - 4:31am

In the US, it's comparable to the likes of Mizuho, Nomura, BMO, TD, SocGen. Good foreign banks but a tier below the BBs/EBs

Girlfriend vs PE
+92PEby Investment Analyst in Private Equity - Growth Equity">Investment Analyst in PE - Growth
I’ll never take WSO for granted again
+51OFFby Principal in Venture Capital">Principal in VC
What's so good about Evercore?
+41IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A
I'm tired man
+31IBby Intern in Corporate Finance">Intern in CorpFin
First year analyst, still feel incompetent and like I haven’t learned anything
+26IBby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Friends in IB are chilling hard, how can I get this?
+20IBby 3rd+ Year Associate in Private Equity - LBOs">Associate 3 in PE - LBOs