• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 23, 2020 - 12:33pm

If you don't know black sholes by heart, quant-fund brainteasers, and where the fintech space is going in 10-yrs, you're fucked!

• Prospect in
Sep 23, 2020 - 2:01pm

Really depends on your interviewers. I was ready to go bananas on some fama french, but got simple DCF and accounting questions instead (1 each). Also if they think you are impressive, they seem to just assume you know certain questions. I only finished 60% of my DCF answer before the guy moved on, assuming I knew the rest.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 24, 2020 - 6:41pm

I did it. It was relatively chill - typical behavioral questions tbh, and some technicals which were not hard. You should be more than fine. You also have unlimited tries to record your answers lollll. You might as well knock it out.

• Intern in HF - RelVal
Oct 29, 2020 - 4:40pm

Deal flow is insane. All transaction-focused, little to no pitching, and they charge insane fees because they do so many transactions. Also comp is above street

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 5, 2020 - 12:26pm

No pretty sure comp is above street. Heard starting base is 90k?

Nov 2, 2020 - 8:17am

For me, first round was 2, 30 minute video interviews. It was all pretty behavioral and basic technicals.

Questions I got were:

1. Tell me about yourself

2. Why Investment Banking?

3. Why FT Partners?

4. What was the most difficult class you've taken?

5. Tell me about your most recent internship experience, what was a project that you've done, what did you learn?

6. Tell me about this other work experience you have

7. What are some valuation methodologies?

8. Why is LBO considered the floor?

9. How do you get to unlevered free cash flow from revenue?

Good luck!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Dec 6, 2020 - 1:52am

Would it just be the ebit(1-tax)+d&a-capex- change in nwc? or is there a specific way to calculate from revenue?

• Intern in IB - Ind
Nov 24, 2020 - 4:00pm

It took them a couple weeks to get back to me. I think they've had multiple waves of superdays.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Nov 24, 2020 - 5:07pm

How long did it take back for first round interviews? I got a calender link invite last week on Thursday but no update, any chance all spots for filled for San Fran?

• Intern in IB-M&A
Nov 20, 2020 - 2:57pm

Anyone heard back from FT Partners SA for the London Office? Was also wondering where recruiting is in the process

• Intern in IB - Ind
Nov 21, 2020 - 2:58am

Anyone else get an offer yet? Accepted an offer for SF SA tonight. Interviewed October and this month.

Girlfriend vs PE
+92PEby Investment Analyst in Private Equity - Growth Equity">Investment Analyst in PE - Growth
I’ll never take WSO for granted again
+51OFFby Principal in Venture Capital">Principal in VC
What's so good about Evercore?
+41IBby Prospective Monkey in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Prospect in IB-M&A
I'm tired man
+31IBby Intern in Corporate Finance">Intern in CorpFin
First year analyst, still feel incompetent and like I haven’t learned anything
+26IBby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Analyst 1 in IB-M&A

97.8