• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 23, 2020 - 12:33pm

If you don't know black sholes by heart, quant-fund brainteasers, and where the fintech space is going in 10-yrs, you're fucked!

• Prospect in
Sep 23, 2020 - 2:01pm

Really depends on your interviewers. I was ready to go bananas on some fama french, but got simple DCF and accounting questions instead (1 each). Also if they think you are impressive, they seem to just assume you know certain questions. I only finished 60% of my DCF answer before the guy moved on, assuming I knew the rest.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Sep 24, 2020 - 6:41pm

I did it. It was relatively chill - typical behavioral questions tbh, and some technicals which were not hard. You should be more than fine. You also have unlimited tries to record your answers lollll. You might as well knock it out.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Oct 13, 2020 - 7:41pm

Got an interview request for SF. Had hireview 2-3 weeks ago I think.

• Intern in HF - RelVal
Oct 29, 2020 - 4:40pm

Deal flow is insane. All transaction-focused, little to no pitching, and they charge insane fees because they do so many transactions. Also comp is above street

Nov 2, 2020 - 8:17am

For me, first round was 2, 30 minute video interviews. It was all pretty behavioral and basic technicals.

Questions I got were:

1. Tell me about yourself

2. Why Investment Banking?

3. Why FT Partners?

4. What was the most difficult class you've taken?

5. Tell me about your most recent internship experience, what was a project that you've done, what did you learn?

6. Tell me about this other work experience you have

7. What are some valuation methodologies?

8. Why is LBO considered the floor?

9. How do you get to unlevered free cash flow from revenue?

Good luck!

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Dec 6, 2020 - 1:52am

Would it just be the ebit(1-tax)+d&a-capex- change in nwc? or is there a specific way to calculate from revenue?

• Analyst 2 in IB-M&A
Nov 18, 2020 - 1:18pm

Interviewed two weeks ago.. haven't heard back yet..Are you interviewing for FT or SA?

Girlfriend vs PE
+98PEby Investment Analyst in Private Equity - Growth Equity">Investment Analyst in PE - Growth
I’ll never take WSO for granted again
+57OFFby Principal in Venture Capital">Principal in VC
I'm tired man
+39IBby Intern in Corporate Finance">Intern in CorpFin
First year analyst, still feel incompetent and like I haven’t learned anything
+30IBby 1st Year Analyst in Investment Banking - Mergers and Acquisitions">Analyst 1 in IB-M&A
Friends in IB are chilling hard, how can I get this?
+20IBby 3rd+ Year Associate in Private Equity - LBOs">Associate 3 in PE - LBOs