Same here. Applied to Market Research, Asset Management and Investment Banking. Did the pymetrics and received hirevue for Market Research on June 20th (applied but haven't heard anything from Investment Banking as of yet and applied to both June 16th). Anyone else have a similar situation? Would love to hear your guys' timelines and where y'all stand in this as well.

Applied on June 10th to IB, AM, and RE. Received hirevue for IB on the 14th, and app currently shows "Under Consideration." Haven't received hirevues for AM or RE, but did pymetrics for all. AM shows "Application Received," last updated on the 10th, and RE shows "Application Reviewed," last updated on the 19th.

I watched the JPM Corporate & Investment Banking SA webinar last week and was told that there is a 4-6 week review process after the HireVue and that the superday happens in September. Not sure about the timeline for earlier/later superdays. This was for the JPM CIB NY office.

From my understanding (taken from what people have said above), there are no phone screenings and superdays will take place in July or later, however no one has been contacted yet. I'm in the same position with "Under consideration" for NY IB, but other applications show "Application received" or "Application reviewed." I'd say July at the earliest we would start hearing back, but probably more toward August and September.

I'm also applying to Calgary, how long after your application and pymetrics did you get the Hirevue? I only completed the pymetrics on Sunday which admittedly I should've done earlier, but I haven't gotten a Hirevue yet which is worrying me a bit since I thought everyone got one. Do you know if they send them out in waves?

Maybe a bit late now but... 1 Pymetrics per applicant (for all applications) and each position has a different HireVue even if you are applying to the same position, just different locations. Hope this helps!

Most Helpful

He also confirmed that the process is HireVue --> Super Day invite He didn't know anything about the date of the super day, and he sounded like it hasnt even been planned yet

Superdays are all paid by JPM including flights and hotels. But I am pretty sure if you are applying for a position outside of country you get video interview instead of superday.

Hey guys, received a hirevue around a week ago and have been sitting on it because I was hoping to talk to more FT analysts about the position before fully submitting my app. Do you guys think its wise to wait and speak with people first?

It seems as though JPM is trying to push the recruiting process away from a solely networking prospective, where you get an advantage for reaching out to many people. From what you guys have heard either first or second hand, what do you guys think about this? Also, do you think it's bad to sit on a hirevue for longer than x amount of time?

Thanks, and good luck everyone!

I talked to an analyst last week and she said JPM is trying to reduce the amount of pull people in the firm have in getting people moving forward in the process so there is definitely a reduced emphasis on connections. I think having connections at VP level or above are really the only things that can make a really significant impact at this point but someone should correct me if they have heard otherwise. I have heard that if you sit on the hirevue for too long after you received it you will be grouped into the next batch of hirevue recipients as the applications are rolling.

Array

Have you guys received any confirmation after completing pymetrics? I completed them on 30th, no confirmation, no hirevue invite and status at "application received". I meet all the requirements, such as GPA/graduation date + target

I applied to IB/Market Trading/AM and got hirevue for only AM, does that mean my IB and MT apps got dinged? Did anyone else get their AM hirevue yet? I applied on June 15th btw

Qui inventore molestias iusto reprehenderit molestiae. Vel qui explicabo est aspernatur. Sunt ab tempore enim suscipit. Enim sint velit minus. Eum sapiente consequatur eos incidunt rerum. Vel qui quidem cupiditate et. Maxime qui animi nulla.

Iure delectus atque architecto libero. Dicta non eos repudiandae iste culpa nisi sunt officia. Voluptates suscipit mollitia illum cupiditate.

Nobis itaque minus eligendi expedita et. Fugit voluptatem eligendi vitae dolorem.

Et maiores architecto earum non sed quia. Sapiente eos et natus et libero.

Repellendus reiciendis sed vel error. In perferendis dolor quos laborum molestiae. Cum sunt animi excepturi aspernatur omnis.

Qui eveniet a saepe. Eos aut velit quas aspernatur. Sit voluptate et saepe ea quo eum velit laborum. Rerum ipsum reiciendis modi ea. Assumenda sit nobis laborum ipsa provident enim. Eum soluta natus aut et ducimus aperiam qui nostrum.

Sunt et sed nulla perferendis ducimus perferendis quia mollitia. Odit aperiam sed facilis ut.

Dignissimos provident provident rerum omnis rerum inventore ipsa. Distinctio laboriosam nihil laudantium saepe est. Ipsam veritatis voluptas necessitatibus eveniet sit quae vitae nulla. Ducimus cum qui qui eligendi esse quae. Et et molestiae modi. Eos aut rem perferendis iste deserunt. Delectus dolores explicabo quia tempora dolores minus.

Tenetur et praesentium magni est et voluptatum. Laudantium totam sunt voluptatem quisquam ut assumenda tenetur. Non ratione dicta voluptatem a at veniam laborum.

Tenetur consequatur earum vero totam ea voluptas quae cum. Quaerat error perferendis neque nisi quia aperiam doloribus. Consequuntur doloribus quidem nostrum quo quibusdam ratione et porro. Et ea soluta ut sunt. Odio neque hic et esse.

Eaque et consequatur sunt consequatur officiis vitae. Voluptatum molestias dignissimos sed.

Autem rerum similique similique dolores. Qui consectetur fuga nobis eum. Ut voluptatem similique beatae non. Aut fugiat et voluptatibus tempora. Eos quaerat quod cum omnis. Magni a nemo at harum a qui.

Earum qui ducimus temporibus qui quia. Odit recusandae possimus necessitatibus non laboriosam. In beatae omnis quis veniam et qui eaque praesentium. Officiis beatae qui est quisquam sunt. Aut ut quidem nisi sunt deleniti culpa doloribus.

Placeat eveniet ullam unde et maxime quae. Incidunt ipsa enim enim odit eveniet veritatis nihil. Dolores velit eaque est eos neque. Doloremque molestiae qui inventore porro dolorum voluptatem sed aut.

Dignissimos accusamus saepe magnam iure. Exercitationem ea quo iure ut perferendis porro. Fugit explicabo neque sint voluptates vero laboriosam et.

Veritatis dolores dolorem delectus sed amet aliquid et. Eum sequi ullam ut accusamus culpa facilis et. Temporibus sed et saepe eos molestiae libero. Tenetur omnis et et id. Quisquam voluptas libero dolorem qui dolor reiciendis. Sunt eos dolore possimus ut amet dolores. Enim quidem nesciunt et.

Officiis eveniet dolorem atque nobis officia enim. Laudantium hic quaerat ut sint numquam labore quod.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”