I don't think there's already a forum on Goldman's 2019Summer Analyst recruiting process, so figured I'd start one. Please share insights/questions below! Is anyone else recruiting through the accelerated timeline?
It seems like the recruiting cycle starts earlier every year. While there's no guarantee that the next year's cycle will follow a similar pattern, here is what WSO community members have reported for 2019 SA positions.
Early Action (applications closed May 15th)
- HireVues: mid to end-April
- Superdays: invites sent out early May, Superdays held mid to end-May
- Offer decision deadline: September 1st
Regular: (applications opened July 1st)
- HireVues: early to mid August
- Superdays: invites sent early September, Superdays held mid to end-September
- Offer decision deadline: TBD
Tips for Applying and Interviewing
Network. Network. Network.
HireVues are likely to HireVue tips.. Check out this post for specific
Want to ace your?
Check out WSO's investment banking interview course for access to 10+ hours of videos, 203+ technical questions and over 127 detailed behavioral questions and answers.