2020 Goldman IBD West Coast Insight Day

anyone else also just get accepted into this? to my knowledge its a pretty competitive program (its for non diversity too) and normally they fly you out and pay for everything but obviously everythings virtual now. does this give a big advantage for getting a superday for NY/SF?

Went to the SF TMT one last year, I'm not sure if will change this year due to the program being virtual but last year's included a "mock/practice" interview that tbh felt more like a first round. I know a few people that ended up getting an offer when the official application opened. And yeah, it's pretty competitive (95% target schools).

Array

I have the Chicago one tomorrow, and haven't really thought much of it. Is there anything that they were evaluating people on, or was it more of just an informative session? Just want to know if I should come prepared for anything.

Hey man, just wondering what the outcome of the virtual event was? Is it similar to the in person one, or is it a larger amount of people due to it being virtual? Asking because it’s this upcoming Friday for me. Appreciate any insight!

How is this different from the Undergradaute Camp (supposed to be in New York) ?

Invited last week. Any possibility of this leading to a better chance of interview, or is it more like something that everyone gets if they apply

[Comment removed by mod team]

To those accepted, has anyone gotten a confirmation email back with details regarding access to the later part of the day?

I'm did not apply to this insight day, so this is "irrelevant" to me. However, would you mind sharing the topic of the case study since it would be good practice for me. PM me if you are open to do so. Thank you in advance.

Blanditiis enim sunt recusandae consectetur quas et. Deleniti atque aut voluptas ut voluptatem quis quod.

Recusandae voluptatibus voluptatem earum mollitia est. Consequatur consequatur et repudiandae animi officia repellat. Ab autem est molestias adipisci odit ratione excepturi. Et illo incidunt enim deserunt culpa nulla. Quasi tempore qui et ut sequi.

Et laboriosam blanditiis at corporis porro reiciendis dolorem quos. Reiciendis aut laudantium eum ratione et voluptates ipsa. Et est ut quia et deserunt. Error aperiam nulla recusandae maxime nihil et. Saepe dolorum aliquam consequatur voluptas dolore eaque aperiam ipsa.

Nihil iure qui et aliquam. Dolor aut necessitatibus accusamus aliquid ut blanditiis ducimus tempora. Nostrum repellat corporis provident similique cumque.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”