2020 NFL Draft Predictions

Hey WSO,

Had more time than usual this year to do some NFL draft research. Think it's gonna be an exciting draft as there's a lot of uncertainty near the top (with the exception of the first two picks). Wouldn't be shocked to see teams trading picks early and often night one. Anyone have any hot takes or takes in general on the draft? Surprised nobody has started a thread on this yet, haven't had a major sporting event like this in a while.

Also curious is there's anybody betting on this year's draft? I usually wouldn't but have nothing else to bet on so I've got several placed. Feeling good about Wirfs as first OL drafted (+100) and Jaguars taking a defensive player first (-165). Also think Tua to the Chargers at pick 6 (+250) is good value.

Feel free to share any thoughts about this year's draft. I'm sure there's a lot of monkeys out there trying to talk sports.

Most Helpful

Dolphins have the draft capital to trade around and really mix things up at the top of the draft and cause a ripple effect in the bottom half. I also think that the Falcons are a good candidate to trade up and Bucs, Pats, Seahawks good candidates to trade out of their slots. Really tough to pick order accordingly.

I'm an NE fan and just want the team to get younger and deeper on both sides of the ball. Thuney most likely gets dealt to a win-now team like the Bucs.

Crazy that some mocks are sliding Tua into the teens. Could be a surprise team that lands him.

With you on Wirfs. Might be the most NFL ready player in the draft.

I think Jordan Love is the classic pre-draft hype QB that will be overdrafted and bust. Saints might have the roster, pick situation to roll the dice on him in the first. No way he's playing in 2020.

Runningbacks not getting much love but I think Swift, Taylor, Dobbins, Edwards-Helaire are all first round guys. Might see a run on RB in picks 25-32.

Agree with a lot of this. I have Tua at 6 to the Chargers. I think bringing in a high ceiling / flashy player is the right move for LA. New city, stadium and jerseys, there will be lots of jerseys sold and flashy/exciting players (Tua) seem to sell the best.

I'd also consider myself a Pats fan having recently lived in bean town for four years. Curious to see how they use the draft to manage their QB situation. I'm wondering if they take a look at Jake Fromm at 87. I would also love to see them think hard about Cole Kmet if he's on the board at 28. Large-bodied, plug and play TE that's an amazing blocker and has strong hands. Pats currently looking at Matt LaCosse and Ryan Izzo as their two tight ends on the roster...

Amet et eaque cumque ea fugit dolore. Quidem ea officia praesentium aut omnis neque architecto. Laboriosam est consequuntur eaque impedit. Totam corporis veniam eum reiciendis minus neque iure est. Cupiditate et quos dolores velit ullam non accusantium.

Vel ullam ut corporis. Occaecati quisquam cum modi dolore eos ipsa. Aliquam ad eos quia voluptatum at est aspernatur enim. Consectetur quaerat rerum tenetur saepe. Non porro repudiandae voluptatem at nesciunt blanditiis dolor.

Cupiditate architecto quisquam et asperiores. Suscipit quia et incidunt dolores ea eligendi. Aut quia et ab vero culpa accusamus labore id.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”