218 reasons to vote for Obama

This Forbes article is the biggest piece of shit I've read in my life.

Loved this gem, "Many Americans take it for granted that President Obama has been one of the most effective Presidents since FDR. It’s important to remember just how bad things were when he took office and how much he’s accomplished since he’s been in office."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2012/02/24/what…

I know that the official religion of finance is conservatism and all but I'm a fan of:

15.Required children to have health insurance coverage

Regardless of how the fledgeling program is actually going, it's a huge step in the right direction. The fact that no president has made this an issue up until now is deploreable.

Get busy living

UFOinsider:
I know that the official religion of finance is conservatism and all but I'm a fan of:

15.Required children to have health insurance coverage

Regardless of how the fledgeling program is actually going, it's a huge step in the right direction. The fact that no president has made this an issue up until now is deploreable.

So you're a fan of .45% of the reasons? I don't think there's anything objectionable about that.
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses - Henry Ford

Obama: I like the way he handles social issues an foreign policy.

Not a huge fan of his economics... too much spending on social programs and healthcare for my taste. But healthcare for all was the platform he was running on, and was what ultimately got him elected.

Money Never Sleeps? More like Money Never SUCKS amirite?!?!?!?

CaliforniaAnalyst:
i'm going to vote for obama

unless i see another candidate who will actually fix the budget crisis (someone who can actually win... sorry Ron Paul fanboys..), i will too. all of those damned republicans are talking about going to war with Iran.... way to solve a debt crisis boys.

be nice.

Money Never Sleeps? More like Money Never SUCKS amirite?!?!?!?

sayandarula:
CaliforniaAnalyst:

unless i see another candidate who will actually fix the budget crisis (someone who can actually win... sorry Ron Paul fanboys..), i will too. all of those damned republicans are talking about going to war with Iran.... way to solve a debt crisis boys.

be nice.

Oh and you think Comrade Obama wont? Get real.

I'd rather have Paul, but with the growing percentage of takers in this country, there is no way a man who is all about individual choice and responsibility will get elected. Romney at least will skew things to benefit the makers in this county. Sometimes that is the best you can do.

sayandarula:
CaliforniaAnalyst:

be nice.

guess we came from the same school but i only tell people i went to university of california unless they ask "which campus"

Best Response

I literally want to vomit at the thought that Forbes would commit such sacrilege.

Lets see what Fool-bama has done.

1) Roll out more bureaucracy and create a program that will bankrupt the US even faster.

2) Use the word fair a million times, without defining the parameters. I suppose 50% paying no Federal taxes is fair in his world.

3) End the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Yeah right. He could have done that day one in office. Instead he waited until election time came, abruptly yanked troops out because he couldn't get an immunity treaty signed with Iraq and now is going to let Afghanistan rot.

I support both, but I support him doing it right away. Waiting until election time removes all moral authority he might have. His attacking Libya and his military fighting in Africa is also hypocritical. The guy tries and passes himself off to be the anti Bush, when he is basically Bush.

Obama really hasn't done shit. What he has done is create this atmosphere of entitlement. Makes me sick.

What a shit President. I cannot believe this clown got elected. I mean listen, I would have been viscerally against Hillary also, but at least she is qualified. Dip shit got luck and now we have to listen to him pontify with his prism holographic space age teleprompter because without it he sounds like a stuttering tard.

FAIR FAIR FAIR

This is what happens when you don't elect a person with an American identity. Some crap, milk toast, liberal.

Barf.

What is especially unbelievable to me is that even though Obama has not really "given back" to a lot of the groups/blocs that voted for him in 2008, those groups will continue to do so. There is a depressingly large segment of the population that doesn't care about results and are only swayed by ideology and rhetoric. And unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your point of view), their votes count just as much as yours or mine.

It is what it is.

Metal. Music. Life. www.headofmetal.com

ANT:
Using mother jones as proof or factual is a joke. Go hang out at the Daily Kos where all the freedom and hard work haters hang out.

Your attention to detail is almost as impressive as your thorough understanding of economic issues, as the source is clearly labeled as being from HBS and Duke University. You may now return to your sorry existence spewing ignorance anonymously to college kids on the internet.

1) The post was from mother jones, a massive liberal site.

2) Income Inequality research is not questions, whether Duke put it out or Mother Jones hammed and egged a survey, there is income inequality in the USA, no argument or doubt.

3) This is not the 1st time this topic has been discussed.

4) Income Inequality is not an issue and a positive result of capitalism.

YOU may now return to spewing your skewed, liberal bias to college kids.

ANT:
1) The post was from mother jones, a massive liberal site.

2) Income Inequality research is not questions, whether Duke put it out or Mother Jones hammed and egged a survey, there is income inequality in the USA, no argument or doubt.

3) This is not the 1st time this topic has been discussed.

4) Income Inequality is not an issue and a positive result of capitalism.

YOU may now return to spewing your skewed, liberal bias to college kids.

Got it, so you are in favor of an even wider income inequality gap in the U.S., and support govt policies that encourage this. My point is that Obama has not implemented a single policy, at least to this point, that has had a narrowing effect on that gap (statistically speaking). His rhetoric may be further left, but his policies to date have not been. It is a fact that the top earners in this country have done markedly better than the bottom 90% during the recession, resulting in the level of income inequality actually widening under Obama.

If you think the U.S. requires a Romney presidency to widen this gap, you are smoking crack. It will continue to grow wider either way. That is how unchecked capitalism works, as you said.

And you are halfway correct with point #4, income inequality is not technically an issue for wealthy individuals in the near term... that is until unchecked capitalism produces such a wide income gap that the U.S. economy resembles an oligarchy, at which point the 99% of the population that has

fake_chow:

But you don't have anything to worry about, do you? From the looks of your shitty web 1.0 MSF site that has the appearance of something java-coded in 4 hours by my 8-year old autistic cousin, and the incredible amount of time you spend posting useless bullshit on this site, you will surely never reach the level of income where this will be an issue.

ouch....

WSO Content & Social Media. Follow us: Linkedin, IG, Facebook, Twitter.

ANT:
Aww, you are checking out my site? How cute of you.

Grow up kid.

don't be too flattered, i also look at my own shit when i get off the pot.

the irony is, both took about an equal amount of time to create, and with the same outcome.

Sit voluptatum incidunt veritatis pariatur labore delectus nostrum rerum. Facere molestiae ipsum itaque repudiandae dolorem enim natus. Error eos labore aut quod similique culpa.

Velit odio harum ea aut ullam corrupti quibusdam eos. Enim ratione asperiores neque ducimus.

Et qui et consequatur nobis. Voluptate ut doloribus dolore. Ut vero aliquid sit id necessitatibus iste omnis.

Eius aut consequuntur fugiat impedit. Ullam magnam nulla quia error. Eum incidunt error sit fuga similique id. Veritatis doloremque cupiditate rem nulla. Quo est nam dolores libero culpa laborum occaecati.

Consequatur est nobis est itaque blanditiis deleniti perspiciatis. Quia sit accusantium rerum consequatur. Enim eveniet enim quis exercitationem possimus veritatis quod.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”