M&A challenges for Indian SMBSubscribe
Challenges for M&A and equity funding for small medium businesses in India. Why they don't get attention
1. Unavailable consulting infrastructure
2. Perceived risk perceptions
3. Organisation form and control mindset
4. Lack of documentation particularly transactions
5. Ticket size
6. Not ready to invest for transaction
Our experience is very promising as we found that Indian SMBs are very strong technically as well as in marketing and they have huge potential. Only concern is corporate and finance functions. Once that is taken care they are most agile organisations. Investors can get unexpected returns on investment along with participating in management and board.
We have more than 150 shortlisted SMBs.