A PIT BULL WITH $150,000 LIPSTICK

In this political day and age, we’ve dumbed down America to the point where candidates refer to American citizens like they were Fischer Price toys (Joe the Plumber, Vivian, the Librarian, Joe Six-Pack, Carl the Talking Airplane), it’s a refreshing pimp-slap to learn in this economy-crashing-into-the-side-of-the-mountain era, that Sarah-the Hockey mom, champion of the working class (“Hey, I’m just like you except I’m a governor, beauty pageant contestant, former TV sportscaster and can play the flute), is spending $150,000 of GOP money on fancy new set of duds, makeup, and hair.

Yes, as it turns out, Sarah-the Hockey Mom is actually Sarah-the-Shop-o-holic

Go figure that those black knee high fuck me boots where paid for by the aging, white male GOP at a time when vice presidential candidate, Winky-McJoe-Six-Pack expends all her energy trying to peg Obama as a bowling buddy of a terrorist rather than focusing on the serious, real issues of the devastating downfall of our economy.

Don’t get me wrong, I think the GOP did a fantastic job dressing up their little PR stunt, but if she insists on being just another member of the economically repressed and champion of Joe-the-Plumber, perhaps she should be made to wear what’s in her own wardrobe; after all this is an economic time of crisis where we have to change our spending habits, and this lesson should be passed on by the Governor not only to America, but also her offspring, such as Bristol the Baby Mama along with her beau, Levi the Shotgun Wedding Husband.

1)She didnt buy the outfit, it was donated to her by the GOP 2a)She is not keeping it, but is giving it to charity 2b)Biden makes millions a year and has donated only about 8K in the past couple years to charity, but do we talk about that? No of course not... 3)Do people have nothing better to do than criticize the clothes Palin is wearing? Get a life, really... I almost feel bad for people who think this is an issue, but then I remember that they are idiots and those feelings go away

Mr.Green:
2b)Biden makes millions a year and has donated only about 8K in the past couple years to charity, but do we talk about that? No of course not...
Joe Biden's income is $248,754. He is notorious for being one of the poorest members of the Senate. "millions a year". The Center for Responsive Politics estimates his net worth is at most $277,000

And $8000 is probably more than most people making that much have donated. $8000 is about 3% of his net worth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Joe_Biden%27s_net_worth

Next, please...

Best Response
aachimp:
Mr.Green:
2b)Biden makes millions a year and has donated only about 8K in the past couple years to charity, but do we talk about that? No of course not...
Joe Biden's income is $248,754. He is notorious for being one of the poorest members of the Senate. "millions a year". The Center for Responsive Politics estimates his net worth is at most $277,000

And $8000 is probably more than most people making that much have donated. $8000 is about 3% of his net worth.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_Joe_Biden%27s_net_worth

Next, please...

Biden makes $248,000 a year and his net worth is at most $277,000? If that is true (the income figure I know to be true), then Joe the Senator has to be the biggest fucktard in the history of the Senate. All you Dem cheerleaders should take notice of the fiscal policies of the guy you want to be VP. He's been making around $250,000 a year for the past ten years. If his net worth is only a multiple of one year of income, you should be VERY fucking afraid.

And his charity figure for the past TEN years according to HIS tax returns is a total of $3,680. That's right - $2,500,000 in income over the past ten years and $3,680 to charity. Fucking douchebag.

Okay so my google search on his income was off... Either way, the guy is still a douche, and the fact that ones are trying to discredit Palin cus of her wardrobe is pathetic... Joe Biden can make 20K, 200K, or 2MM for all I care, the point is people still need fucking lives...

Accusamus qui maxime iure ad deserunt. Ut recusandae dolorum quidem sit ut.

Odio ad et at aut. Eius quisquam qui quaerat qui.

Consequatur voluptates temporibus est incidunt sit. Mollitia commodi rerum enim voluptas. Esse repudiandae non voluptatem laudantium. Voluptatem aperiam laudantium alias sunt ullam ut.

Illo sint nisi provident eos iusto alias. Expedita dicta nesciunt sed. Nemo nisi ab harum quam accusamus eveniet.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (145) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
dosk17's picture
dosk17
kanon's picture
kanon
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
bolo up's picture
bolo up
numi's picture
numi
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”