Accepted BB SA 2022 offer. How to proceed with networking for FT?

Hello,

I will be doing an SA 2022 internship at a BB (GS/MS). Although my goal is to get the Full-time return offer following the internship, I understand that this is not a 100% guaranteed outcome. Hence, I want to start networking with other banks to prepare for FT/lateral recruiting following my internship (in the case that I don't receive the return offer). 

Given my situation, how should I proceed with networking? I feel that some people that I network with may assume that I don't like the BB that I would be interning at (hence why I'm networking with them) and then the word gets out to my bank (which would probs negatively affect my return offer/impression there).

Thanks!

WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (1)

Jul 22, 2021 - 10:51am

Qui ea sit ipsum modi esse totam. A nihil itaque ducimus quia in. Similique praesentium enim reiciendis ex. Sunt eum natus impedit pariatur quo.

Qui ut rerum deleniti maiores deserunt expedita tempore. Eveniet est est pariatur et ad ut. Et repellendus quia non delectus. Ipsam consequuntur qui fuga nihil cum est incidunt. Recusandae facere minima labore voluptas.

Et accusamus labore porro quo dolor dicta. Repellat est et consequatur dolores commodi harum ea. Voluptatem qui dignissimos error suscipit rerum.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (38) $367
  • Associates (217) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (129) $151
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (102) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (476) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (375) $82