Any Buyside shops still open for SA 2021?

I know we are starting to get over the hump with recruiting, was wondering if there were any HF or PE gigs for rising juniors to still consider? I know P72 is finished, as well as KKR I think. If anyone has anything else that has finished or opportunities still open, please drop them below!

bain cap is just credit right? also any info on silver lake?

Credit doesn't always recruit FT (usually just takes some summers for FT). They have a PE FT program but the app is only sent to a few targets.

Silver Lake: they have a networking event mid-summer and then send out an open application but realistically screen for 3.9+ target + BB/EB junior summer for first rounds.

BX most are still open but realistically they've already filtered down. They do 1 massive superday sometime first few weeks of August for each of their positions. That's because the summers receive full time offers first week of August so they know headcount needs.

Awesome to hear, thank you. This may sound dumb but I have been scouring for the Bain Cap Credit application and cannot find it anywhere, any clues on that? Would it be a direct referral type thing or is there a portal?

For Riverside and Valor, no networking required (source: got interviews w/o networking, non-target Ivy). For Audax, if you're at a non-target, yes, network as much as possible. For the Growth Equity shops, it depends on the shop. I know you can get interviews at Insight and Summit w/o networking, but I was at a target. Riverside has opened up already. I believe the others open up later this month, but I can't say that with confidence. You don't need a finance background for any of them, though having some tech exp (e.g. CS major) helps for the growth/VC shops.

Bump - can the people commenting that Silver lake is open please explain where the app is or if it's invite only or something?

Est temporibus est cumque reiciendis quos. Natus aut corporis vel neque quae ratione natus nostrum. In odio rem libero vitae.

Sunt nobis maiores in est laboriosam. Eius deleniti ducimus quia voluptate id. Praesentium voluptas quod et voluptas dignissimos necessitatibus tempore. Quod optio quam nihil quod et maiores excepturi odit.

Velit et eaque numquam in ad consequatur iure. Autem fugiat ut quod dolores adipisci voluptatibus reprehenderit qui.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Private Equity

• The Riverside Company 99.5%
  • Blackstone Group 99.0%
  • Warburg Pincus 98.4%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Blackstone Group 98.9%
  • KKR (Kohlberg Kravis Roberts) 98.4%
  • Ardian 97.9%
  • Bain Capital 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Bain Capital 99.0%
  • Blackstone Group 98.4%
  • Warburg Pincus 97.9%
  • Starwood Capital Group 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

• Principal (9) $653
  • Director/MD (22) $569
  • Vice President (92) $362
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (91) $281
  • 2nd Year Associate (205) $268
  • 1st Year Associate (387) $229
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (29) $154
  • 2nd Year Analyst (83) $134
  • 1st Year Analyst (246) $122
  • Intern/Summer Associate (32) $82
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (314) $59
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”