Anyone working at LevFin/Acquistion Finance in London (BB)?
Anyone here working at Leveraged Finance/ Acquisition Finance at a BB in London?
I am really curious about how your day-to-day tasks and responsibilities look like.
Several questions I have (I have many more, but can add them later or ask via pm if possible):
- Do you hold a personal portfolio of companies, and if so, how many tend that to be?
- How lean are your deal teams, just you as an analyst and an investment manager/deal captain?
- On a new deal or for an event of an existing client, what responsibilities are you given? For example, do you run Ratings and RAROCs for fee/margin pricing sensitivity? What part (or in full) of the engagement letter do you write? Consequently, how much work do you perform on the credit application?
- If you have a portfolio of your own existing clients (together with a more senior person), what tasks do you have for those? Do you write the (semi)-annual reviews or do you, are there recurring KYC reviews that you have to help on?
- How many times do you actually work on a pitch (in ppt)? In LevFin usually you don't have to pitch all that often, how is that for you?
- Do you actively look at the secondary market (do you have bloomberg access for instance), to look for opportunities to enter or to exit an existing client?
Thanks in advance!