Are the 99% being conned by the 1% ? They own the rat race ? I feel like a hamster in a cage.

papertiger's picture
Rank: Orangutan | banana points 350
  1. After you graduate college your sole objective is to make money in a dignified manner
  2. Too many people in the fray = competition = getting a job is tough
  3. keeping the job = tough
  4. You soon realize money is everything
  5. Then you wonder - why didn't they teach us how to make money in school instead of Sin 90 or Sin 60 or what the F an integral is.
  6. You soon start thinking about how to make money and depend less on other people for $$
  7. You realize all the real money making opportunities are taken by the 1% and they're dominating in just about everything
  8. Your car insurance, the toll road you use, the gasoline, the wood in your house, utilities payments, social network, telecom company -> all the solid businesses they've already set their flag on and you're using them daily
  9. You soon realize you're a hamster running in a wheel owned by other people

I genuinely feel all the uber 1% come together and form a policy of making sure they never teach us how to get financial freedom or how to make money in school.

They troll us madly by feeding us with garbage like what Tangent 90 means while knowing their factories will be ready, their offices will be ready with one more lemming for whom it'd mean the world to make a pittance of $100,000.00.

Because if we're taught how to escape the race - that means more competition for them. They want technicians, desk guys, and operators - not a competing empire builder .

Rich guy
Use dubious methods to sell crap people can't make themselves -> use political influence to horde wealth -> amass more wealth -> control public policy, education, war profiteering efforts through political influence -> consolidate empire and hand to second generation heir before death

Everyone else
Grows up watching the crap they distribute on TV, paying them, going to a school which is probably funded by them, graduate, work for them, die.

What's the term ? Bamboozle ? heckled ? Trolled ? Conned ? Duped ?

Please give me a legitimate answer as to why they never taught us how to attain financial freedom in high school ? Was knowing Sin 90, what the F a hyperbola is really that relevant ? Or is that just a sign of the 1% screwing us over ? I think the 1% start screwing us right from school. Somewhere some rich guy is watching all the millenials studying their ass off to learn what a pythagoreus theorum is and laughing his ass off knowing the kid doesn't stand a chance. 99% of people on earth are hamsters running on a cage owned by the 1%.

Resume Review Service

  • Match with one of WSO's financial experts to get your resume reviewed.
  • We ensure that the most critical documents in your job search are ready.
  • Rigorous, iterative process with over 2,300 clients over 10 years.

Comments (38)

Sep 13, 2017

Sounds like you need a hug.

    • 4
Sep 13, 2017

wanna spoon

Sep 13, 2017

Dude, your posts suck and you're a shit troll.

'I'm jacked... JACKED TO THE TITS!!'

    • 2
Sep 13, 2017

What this?

Sep 13, 2017

Go back to reddit

RIP LEHMAN
RIP MONACOMONKEY
RIP THEACCOUNTING MAJOR

    • 1
    • 1
Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Sep 13, 2017

Relax, man. I'm in the 1%, and I can promise I'm not conning you.

(laughs manaically)

    • 2
Funniest
Sep 13, 2017

I'm sorry your recent interview did not go well

    • 5
Sep 13, 2017

Of all things to deride as useless in our education system, you're singling out calculus?

"Work ethic, work ethic" - Vince Vaughn
    • 6
Sep 13, 2017

The endless cries of a loser. Stop blaming others for your failures. Focus on what you need to do to succeed. The Chinese are Hungry. The Indian's are hungry. The whole world is hungry. You need to be hungry.

    • 5
    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

ad hominem attacks. the ultimate sign of a simpleton.

    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

You don't know what an ad hominem is. I'm not forming an argument. I'm not saying that your argument is wrong because you're an incapable human. I'm not debating you. I'm criticizing your weakness. Now please, stop embarrassing yourself and focus on how you can improve your condition.

    • 1
    • 1
Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Sep 13, 2017

I like this forum because you guys aren't on-board with the current movement of soft loser faggotry.

heister:

Look at all these wannabe richies hating on an expensive salad.

    • 5
Sep 13, 2017

Just got back from the Illuminati meeting.... we were busy focusing on what we want trump to do, not trying to keep the common man down.

    • 3
Best Response
Sep 13, 2017

Keeping the common man down was the topic du jour at the last Bohemian Grove meetup. We did a bunch of brainstorming. Do we try to reapply AIDS, opiate addiction, or a credit bubble, or do we start a new epidemic from scratch? Cheney and Soros had some good ideas, like usual, but I'm not at liberty to share them here.

    • 8
Sep 13, 2017

Elon said something about if we let them rise we can take the welfare money and use it for other things. Half the meeting was spent trying to stop Kanye from trying to take credit for everything.

Somehow he tried to credit his music for keeping Musk motivated enough to build SpaceX and Tesla.

    • 2
Sep 14, 2017
Tycho Brahe:

Cheney and Soros had some good ideas.

Cheney's idea was probably the more violent of the two: involving a shotgun, a massive quail hunting accident, and (roughly) 300,000,000 individual rounds of bird shot.

    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

First off, the 1% is anyone generating over $250k a year in income.... Dont get blindsided by media and how they portray the 1%. A good amount of individuals in this forum are in 1%.

You are thinking of the .0001%. The Warren Buffets, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Amancio Ortegas, Mark Zucks...

    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

JOBLESS JOE I MISSSED U

Sep 13, 2017

They don't want you to have a pool as big as Kanye's. Just resist the light.

Sep 13, 2017

"Man is born free and everywhere he is in chains." ~Rousseau

    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

The dude is right though. Bill Gates gets you while you're on your PC, Jobs gets you with the phone, Zuck gets you at the application/website level, and then Warren Buffett gets you at the household materials and insurance level.

When will it be our time to get other people ?

D.I.

    • 2
Sep 13, 2017

Why do you assume your (insert state school) teacher with an education major, knows anything about making money?

    • 1
Sep 13, 2017

Yes. It is called Tesla. All cars will become electric, too expensive and have no range. People cannot afford cars so they are no longer mobile and are stuck using ride sharing services like Uber or Didi in China. Now they can track you. No mobility and no privacy. Now that you cannot go anywhere, they will "predict" when you are going to go commit a crime. Thought crimes will get you locked up. Resist Tesla.

Sep 13, 2017

The working class are all slaves to the central bank. There are no exceptions.

Sep 13, 2017

so the guy who owns the central bank is the only true apex predator ?

Sep 13, 2017

nah, they're puppets too

Sep 13, 2017

thinks calculus is useless

complains about not making a lot of money

Your posts continue to reek of someone who seems to think they are owed something from the world. It doesn't owe you anything...especially if you can't even be bothered to learn how to use math. You know, math, that thing that many high-paying jobs require you to use.

Is this a joke? Are we all missing something? Every topic you start is whining about people who have more than you, and a distinct avoidance of trying to do anything to better yourself. With your attitude, yes, you will constantly be taken advantage of, you will constantly be the guy renting from the guy who owns. Too bad you're not interested in changing any of that.

Your biggest mistake was trusting the fucking public education system to teach you anything at all...how old are you? You're just realizing all this now? Buddy, life is tough, the government is corrupt, free markets are dead, and shit is unfair. So now what. Writing manifesto-style bulleted rants on WSO isn't going to change any of that. So why don't you go learn a skill and use it to make some money, like the rest of us are trying to do.

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."

Sep 13, 2017

do you think i bitch too much

Sep 13, 2017

Yes.

This mindset isn't going to get you anywhere.

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."

Sep 13, 2017

Despite all your rage, you're still just a rat in a cage.

    • 3
Sep 14, 2017

SB'd. Fantastic!

Sep 14, 2017

We were actually just discussing this in my Freemasons meeting and we concluded that we're only going to let the rich into elite institutions (Ivy League) and make sure that the poors never get to experience the benefits of a good education.

Sep 15, 2017
MonopolyMoney:

We were actually just discussing this in my Freemasons meeting and we concluded that we're only going to let the rich into elite institutions (Ivy League) and make sure that the poors never get to experience the benefits of a good education.

That was a great meeting. This WSO post was discussed for the first 30 minutes, fellow members weren't thrilled that someone may have figured out our scheme.