- After you graduate college your sole objective is to make money in a dignified manner
- Too many people in the fray = competition = getting a job is tough
- keeping the job = tough
- You soon realize money is everything
- Then you wonder - why didn't they teach us how to make money in school instead of Sin 90 or Sin 60 or what the F an integral is.
- You soon start thinking about how to make money and depend less on other people for $$
- You realize all the real money making opportunities are taken by the 1% and they're dominating in just about everything
- Your car insurance, the toll road you use, the gasoline, the wood in your house, utilities payments, social network, telecom company -> all the solid businesses they've already set their flag on and you're using them daily
- You soon realize you're a hamster running in a wheel owned by other people
I genuinely feel all the uber 1% come together and form a policy of making sure they never teach us how to get financial freedom or how to make money in school.
They troll us madly by feeding us with garbage like what Tangent 90 means while knowing their factories will be ready, their offices will be ready with one more lemming for whom it'd mean the world to make a pittance of $100,000.00.
Because if we're taught how to escape the race - that means more competition for them. They want technicians, desk guys, and operators - not a competing empire builder .
Use dubious methods to sell crap people can't make themselves -> use political influence to horde wealth -> amass more wealth -> control public policy, education, war profiteering efforts through political influence -> consolidate empire and hand to second generation heir before death
Grows up watching the crap they distribute on TV, paying them, going to a school which is probably funded by them, graduate, work for them, die.
What's the term ? Bamboozle ? heckled ? Trolled ? Conned ? Duped ?
Please give me a legitimate answer as to why they never taught us how to attain financial freedom in high school ? Was knowing Sin 90, what the F a hyperbola is really that relevant ? Or is that just a sign of the 1% screwing us over ? I think the 1% start screwing us right from school. Somewhere some rich guy is watching all the millenials studying their ass off to learn what a pythagoreus theorum is and laughing his ass off knowing the kid doesn't stand a chance. 99% of people on earth are hamsters running on a cage owned by the 1%.