Ask Veritas Prep - Get $100 Off as a WSO Member

Hey Everybody - if any of you are looking for a quality gmat preparation and/or admissions consulting, I'd encourage you to check out our partnership with Veritas Prep here because WSO members get $100 off: //www.wallstreetoasis.com/Veritas-GMAT-prep-discount

Veritas has also agreed to have experienced members of their team answer questions in this thread to help you as you plan your next steps to gain entry into business school.

Good luck and thanks,
Patrick

Scott@VeritasPrep:
Thanks Patrick! We're excited to be a part of the WSO community.

Soon we're going to announce a very special deal for the first few people who take advantage of the WSO offer on a Veritas Prep gmat course. Stay tuned...

Did you guys ever post that deal? I realize this was 6 months ago.

fdba Emory Blaine and BBA or otherwise trying to find the perfect pseudonym.

Now when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT course with the discount code WSO10OFF, you will get 15 Business School Annual Reports ($450 value) for free. Register at http://www.veritasprep.com/gmat/find-a-course/ and use the discount code WSO10OFF to save 10% off your purchase.

When you use the WSO10OFF code, you will receive an email within 24 business hours providing you with the details to access your Business School Annual Reports.

Marisa Peck Veritas Prep_www.veritasprep.com_800.925.7737

bryantmichaels:
indeed--code was just given to me last week by Marisa.

Bryant,

WSO is an affiliate of Veritas as well --- one of the reasons we can keep so much of WSO free is due to the revenue we generate from affiliates. Coming in and posting your own affiliate code for the exact same products that we are affiliates for won't fly - just like we don't allow for people to sign up and just promote their competing products/services.

I'll talk to Marisa about that assuming she gave you the green light.

Thanks, Patrick

Gotcha--didn't realize that...was just trying to be helpful. no problem. FYI Marisa didn't tell me to post it on WSO or not, I simply posted it to be helpful to those who read my blogs/postings is all. One of the reasons I posted it at all was because there seemed to be some confusion from your readers if the codes originally posted were still valid--last posting about discount codes seemed to be over a year ago. You may want to update the discount announcement to clear up any confusion.

Bryant Michaels Veritas Prep Consulting

Unde nobis nemo quos excepturi dolorem dolorem earum. Vel rem magni voluptates iusto sunt. Et qui quasi aut expedita facere deleniti consequatur.

Voluptatem atque odio quam explicabo excepturi minima dicta dolores. Quisquam doloribus non sapiente est molestias illum dolore. Non omnis quasi accusamus voluptas et ut. Dolores in et explicabo consequatur. Fuga sit atque eius blanditiis mollitia laborum.

Career Advancement Opportunities

March 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. (++) 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (86) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (13) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (202) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (144) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”